Chapter 16

Hello everyone. Chapter 16 is here. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song's POV

I got dressed in a normal hanbok.

"Are you going to the mortal realm," Xuan Nu said.

I ignore her. I have not spoken to her in two days now. Before I could walk out of the room, Xuan Nu grab my arm.

"Why go to the mortal realm. And sleep with people with lower status. First, you defend Jimin and now you're going to the mortal realm. Is that where you're going," Xuan Nu said.

I took her grip off me.

"Where I'm going is none of your business."

I use my magic to appear in the mortal realm. I walk into the brothel. I walk inside, I tried to look for Jimin and I did. I found him up top. I climb up the stairs. I stood behind him before I stood a deep breath. I took a step forward.

"Jimin."

Jimin look up at me and saw me.

"Your," Jimin said before I cut him off.
"Ssshh. Since we're in the mortal realm. Call me Yun-Song."
"Y-Y-Y," Jimin said.
"It's okay. You can say it."
"Yun-Song," he said.
"There you go."

I sat down across from Jimin. I saw that he was wearing a normal hanbok as well.

"You look lovely."

"Thank you your ma-. I mean Yun-Song," Jimin said.

I notice that Jimin had an ancient fan.

"Your fan

"Your fan. Where did you get it?"

Jimin looks at his fan before he begins to smile.

"It was from my mother. Father gave me to me when I was just 2,000 years old," Jimin said.
"So, tell me how come your father never names him."
"My father. He could not speak at all. I once heard that he once stole something and was punished. The punishment for stealing was his voice," he said.
"So, they took his voice."

Jimin nods his head. Suddenly I saw a waitress giving us tea.

"Thank you miss," Jimin said.