Chapter 31

Here it is. Chapter 31. Warning: not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song POV

I ran to the Daegu Empire as fast as I can to find the Medicine King. And Luckily, I found him.

"Medicine King."

The Medicine King notice me and bowed.

"Your highness," the medicine king said.
"You must help me. A servant of mine is in labor. You must help me."
"Alright. Lead the way," he said.

I nod my head. I lead the Medicine King into the forest to my and Jimin's home. I could hear Jimin's screams on our way there. As we made it, the medicine king told me to wait. I waited outside. I was nervous. I begin to pray to Heaven and Earth.

"Heaven and Earth. Please give Jimin the strength to give birth to our pups. Please make sure that pups arrive safely."

The scream has been going on for hours until it stops. I stood up and ran into the bedroom where I saw two. Two babies. A girl and a boy who was in their half-human, half fox form. They were wrapped up in a blanket as they lay beside Jimin.

"Medicine King. May I talk to you for a moment."

The Medicine King nods his head. We stood in the hall.

"Jimin. Is a fox. Is he not," the Medicine king said.
"Yes, he is. He is also my husband and those are my pups. But you cannot tell anyone especially not the kingdom."
"Does her majesty know about it," he said.
"No, she doesn't. And it shall stay like that. Xuan Nu is no longer part of the Daegu Empire or the Celestial Tribe. When the time is right and when the war is over, Jimin will be the new queen of the Celestial Tribe and the Daegu Empire."
"I understand. I'm surprised that her majesty is not part of the empire any more. Because a day ago, she came to me and was in labor. The child she gave birth to was a boy. He has the father from the mermaid tribe gene and her mother gene. But the child didn't live but she is currently finding a soul to bring the child to life," he said.

I nod my head. Xuan Nu is trying to bring the child to life.

"I see. You may go and thank you."

The Medicine King bowed before he left. I walk into the bedroom and I saw Jimin holding them in his arms.

"Yun-Song. Our pups. They're here," Jimin said.

I sat down on the bed beside him to take a good look at them.

"They're beautiful. They have your birthmark but it's very different from yours."
"They have my mother's birthmark from the picture. What should we name them," Jimin said.
"How about for the girl, Ji-Ji after you. And our son, Yun-min. After us."
"Ji-Ji and Yun-Min. I love it," he said.
"Ji-Ji. Yun-Min. You are the heir to my throne, the only heir. With your father as queen."

Jimin looks at me.

"Me. As queen," Jimin said.
"Yes. After the war, I will announce our marriage and you will be Queen. If the council doesn't accept it, we will remarry in front of them. As long I will have you by my side."

Jimin smile. I peck Jimin's forehead.

"I have the family that I always wanted. I don't want them to leave me. I don't want to separate from them. I want to give them the childhood that I had. I want to make it possible for them," Jimin said.
"And I will make sure that I will give them everything they deserve in life. Lots and lots of love."

I stay there as I and Jimin admire our pups. They were so beautiful. I am glad that Jimin finally got the family he wanted.

>>two days later<<

I was in my office as Jimin was there as well.

"Yun-Song. Can't I just work? I can turn them into humans and I'll say they are mine. I can still work," Jimin said.
"It doesn't matter. Our pups need us. They need you as well. A child needs their mother to be around them until the day they grow."

Jimin nods my head.

"Today we're having a council meeting to discuss the statistics to defeat the fox tribe and I will also tell them that I have something to announce after the war. I promise you that after the war I will announce our marriage to everyone. To the kingdom and all."
"The war will be in the winter. Correct," Jimin said.
"Yes. Why."
"Well I want our pups to experience their first snow," he said.

I smiled.

"I promise that when the snow first falls to the ground, we will watch together."

Jimin smiled at my response.

"I must go now but I will be back."

Jimin nods his head before I lean in and peck his lips multiple times as Jimin giggles. I peck my pups' heads before I peck Jimin's forehead.

"Stay here and be safe."

I walk out of my office to the throne room where the general Tae-young, general Yuta from the Celestial Tribe, and member of the council.

"We must attack them at day," Tae-young said.
"No. We will attack at the night. It will be the right time."
"But night, your majesty. The fox tribe is paired with the mermaid tribe. No less, they will have an advantage over us," Yuta said.
"The fox tribe has over 10,000 soldiers, and the mermaid tribe has about 1,000. But we have more than them. We will have an advantage over them. As long we stick to the plan we made then we are sure to win."
"Alright," Tae-young said.

We discuss more our formation and the statistics.

"Everyone we have our statistics. As you all know that Queen Xuan Nu is no longer with us anymore as she betrays us. But after the war, I like to announce something."

Suddenly a knight ran inside the throne room.

"Your majesty," the knight said.
"What seems to be the problem."
"It's Queen Xuan Nu. She returns and took one of the servants," he said.

'Oh no.'

I got up and ran to my office to find that Jimin was not there and neither were my pups.

"Find Xuan Nu and bring her to me now."

I ran out of my office to find Jimin. Jimin please be safe.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: There it is. Xuan Nu's child was born before the pup was. But Xuan Nu is at the palace but why. Stay tuned for more. The next chapter will be Taekook. What will be Taekook's plan? Find out soon. Until then. Annyeong. Mwah.