Home sick

I was lying down in the bed that, that horrible man made me sleep in. I noticed that the man was gone and i was able to try to run away.
"hello"
i said loud enough the man would be able to here if he was there. Gladly he wasn't, i got up and walked to up to the door and opened it i had no idea were i was there was just forest then i heard a crap tone of cars drive by but i didn't know what direction it was coming from so i went the way i thought, and then i saw people walking down the road and. Screamed! As loud as i could.
"HELP ME!!"
the people on the other side of the road ran to me and said
"are you ok sweat heart?"
just then i heard a ruffle of trees and leaves and turned around i was relieved to see it was my little boy.(my son) i knew the man want coming back for a little so i said
"can you please come amd help me get my other kids and my stuff."
"of course"
i could tell they were scared and didn't really want to come with me.
we walked into the building and all i heard from the people behind me was
"oh my god how long have you been trapped in here!?"
"uh 15 years, i was kiddnaped when i was seven."
"oh my in so sorry."
i walked to my "bed" and looked down and saw my baby girls (twins) lying in their beds i quickly grabbed them and my stuff and gave it to the people and told them to go to the other side of the road and wait for me please.
right when they left i heard foot steps behind me.
"where are my kids?"
"they are gone."
"where?!"
"with safe people and i'm not telling you where."
"ok thats fine i still have you and this baby."
he said rubbing my belly
"no you dont"
he slapped me across the face then i kicked in where the sun don't shine.
then he screamed
"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"
i ran across the street to those people and luckily they had the kids in the car already i just jumped in and we drove as fast as we could..........

thanks for reading
HOPE YOU DONE MIND THE language