False Heros

Y/N bolted down the alleyway, chasing a thug. However, it was trap, set up by  S.H.I.E.L.D. Once there, we was met by a firing squad, and a negotiator.

Negotiator
"Surrender, or you'll face death".

"I faced​ death before, he was my father, and again he was the punisher. I don't fear death, I have become death".

Negotiator
"Get down now or we'll fire!"

"No one speaks to me like that....".

The firing squad fired at Y/N, but the bullets instantly ricocheted​ off him, one bullet hits his head, but it didn't harm.

What it did, is that it instantly repelled back, killing on of the shield soldiers.

Negotiator
"What is this, Vector Manipulation, Telekinesis​?!".

"I don't tell secrets, you done fighting?".

Negotiator
"No, but he'll deal with you!".

Turning towards my side, I saw Captain America, holding his shield.

Captain America"Your under arrest for murder and terrorizing the public"

Captain America
"Your under arrest for murder and terrorizing the public".

"Look who's talking hypocrite".

Captain America
"I've never murdered people".

"It didn't stop you with Frank and Miles!".

Captain America
"They were bad people, they had to be stopped!'.

"Miles was just a kid, he never did anything but go against the hero's organization, Frank defended people, the people you let down, just like the Avengers and X-Men, how many good hero's have the organization killed to make this world a "better" place ?".

"Beast, Mister M, Cloak, Cyclops, Ironfist, Dr. Strange!!".

Captain America
"Frank was murderer, and everyone was plotting a terrorist attack on the organization, they must be stopped!"

"Enough, Miles and everyone deserves justice, starting with you".

Y/N began to glow blue, pulling out his father's knife. He took a stand against Captain America and shield.

"There's no good hero's left, I stand alone, against you, and the world".

Captain America
" I request reinforcements, contractor has unlocked his abilities!".