Fallen Angel

Y/N began to combat against Captain America, shockingly​, he's actually beating him. Captain America has faced many opponents, this one... Actually worries him.

"You look tired...".

Captain America
"You'll face defeat!".

"Are you sure about that?".

Using the momentum​ shift ability, Y/N punched Captain America, sending him through a wall.

Brick and concrete flung all over the place, Captain America's​ shield flung to the ground, in which Y/N picked it up.

"You don't deserve this title, you don't stand for America, and you are no hero".

Captain America suffered broken rips, and dislocated shoulder from the hit. As he shambled back up, he demanded his shield back.

"You want it, here take it!".

Using the momentum ​shift ability one last time, I flung the shield with enough force....To cut Captain America's hand clean off his arm, leaving a stump.

Shield soldier
"No way!".

Shield soldier 2
"Everyone fire!!!".

"I don't think so".

Y/N teleported out of the way, and used one of his many contractor abilities "Kinetic Bomb"

Clapping his hands together, he releases stored kinetic energy to create a shockwave powerful enough to tear the armor and flesh out of the shield soldiers, reducing them to bloodied skeletons.

Captain America
"You'll face the death penalty".

"I'm already a dead man".

Spiderman, Hawkeye, and Iron man arrived. All of them shocked to see what happened.

Ironman
"Hands up where I can see them!".

"You won't catch me".

Ironman
"What makes you sure?!".

Something happened, a shockwave flung everyone including Y/N towards the wall. A girl appeared, her hands glowed bright blue.

"What...The...Hell!".

Spiderman
"She's not....With us!".

Captain America used his good arm to throw his shield towards the girl. Y/N used momentum shift to punch through the ground and into the sewers. From there, he tunneled through the grates and into a basement of building.

"That was close....".

The girl from earlier was after Y/N, she appeared behind him.

Angel
- Music Manipulation

"Who are you...?".

Angel
"Angel, I heard about you, the vigilante, the man against the world".

"Who told you about me?".

Angel
"Mother... Before she died by the hands of Shield...".

Angel
"I was hoping...That we can work together!".

"Sorry kid....I work alone".

Angel
"I'm no kid, and I can help you take on the organization!".

"Like I said, I work alone, besides, too dangerous".

Angel
"Your doing this to avenge your Dad, Mother, Sister and Frank....I'm doing this for my mother. We're both on the same boat!".

"...... Alright fine, but you asked me for this..".

"By the way.... Why do you have cat ears?".

Angel
"My mother....Married a science experiment...".