0.01 ≫ IRL

Mason peered around the curtain and as he did so, he scanned the auditorium. He looked for someone in particular, his mother.

A small frown appeared on his face as he stepped back. He suddenly began to doubt his mother was even coming.

That however changed when he looked again, he saw his mother smile at him. Mason waved slightly as a smile replaced his frown.

~~~

Scarlett had rushed out of work in order to see Mason perform. He would be starring as Peter Pan in the play, Peter Pan.

Mason had been enthusiastic about the play since he was given the part. He wouldn't put the subject the rest no matter what. She wouldn't miss his 'acting debut' for the world.

School for Mason wasn't easy, not the academic aspect of school, but rather the staff. Scarlett was more then sure it had to do with her because it was always her they picked on. The reason why was evident to Scarlett, it was simply because of the life she lived. Or he husband she had, or possibly the title. Really it could be anything but she couldn't care less, honestly she only cares about how Mason feels and what Mason wants. What they think of her, really wasn't and will never be important.

So instead of focusing on the glares she was receiving, she instead focused on something worth a whole lot more, Mason.

~~~

"Mommy! Did you see me?" Mason jumped in pure happiness, as he did so he pulled on his mother's hand.

"I sure did sweetheart," she smiled at him. "I didn't know my little man was such an actor." Scarlett grinned as the smile on his face only grew.

"Mommy remember when uncle Chris said Peter Pan wasn't a profession?" Mason asked referring to Chris Hemsworth.

"Oh sweetheart you have at least four uncle Chris's you might have to be specific." Scarlett replied.

"Uncle Thor, he said Peter Pan wasn't a profession...but as an actor wouldn't it be?" He asked, Scarlett paused for a moment and kneeled down to Mason's level. She then put her hands on his shoulders.

"Mason you genius, we are going to post this later." She nodded. "But we have to pick up your brothers at uncle Hunter's house. You want to go out to eat with them later?" She asked as they continued walking.

"Yeah."

"Yes?"

Mason huffed as he looked at his mother, despising that she made him say 'yes' instead of 'yeah.'

"Yes..." he mumbled quietly.

-------
❤️❤️❤️