0.29 ≫ The Ellen Show

"Please help me welcome to beautiful and talented Scarlett Johansson everybody!"

The audience erupted into cheers as Scarlett smiled fondly before exchanging greetings with Ellen.

"Three kids and you still look beautiful," Ellen commented.

"Thank you," she replied.

~~~

"So you recently made the cover of Marie Claire," Ellen started as she showed the audience a copy of the magazine.

"You look absolutely stunning in this picture, but what I really enjoyed about the magazine was you opening up about your anxiety, which is not an easy task

"You look absolutely stunning in this picture, but what I really enjoyed about the magazine was you opening up about your anxiety, which is not an easy task."

"It was not Ellen but really, it bothered me that people could be so insensitive about things they knew nothing about. It really took a tole on me in the past few weeks, but something that helped me through it all was asking for help, because no one should have to deal with that alone."

"I was hoping that in sharing my story, others would be encouraged to seek out help when they needed it because believe me having someone with you, helps so very much. I was so touched when fans started asking for different kinds of advice when dealing with anxiety, and I'm so glad to help if I can." Scarlett concluded.

"Let's give this woman a round of applause," Ellen encouraged while clapping as well.

~~~

"Okay Scarlett we're going to run a little because I know you have your kids here today,"

"My kids?"

"Yeah your own kids, we're going to play a game to test your maternal instincts."

"Uh-huh," she replied skeptically.

"Now you're gonna have to trust me," Ellen replied handing her a blindfold. "You have three children, were sending six out."

"What?" She asked quietly.

"And we're gonna see, just by touching their faces, if you can tell which ones are your kids."

"Oh god," she mumbled.

"Okay bring out the kids."

Six children walked out onto the stage with either a red or green shirt on indicating whether or not they were hers or not. Mason was the first to walk up.

"This is totally my kid, he's grinning right now isn't he?" Asked Scarlett causing the audience to laugh.

The second child walked up to Scarlett.

"Nope, my twins have curly hair." Scarlett responded.

"This one is mine, am I aloud to smell them? Mine don't always smell good." Scarlett commented to Ellen who was in the middle of trying to catch her breath.

~~~

"You did amazing in that game," Ellen replied.

"I did, I'm surprised." Scarlett nodded.

"Would you ever consider having more kids?"

"You know Ellen, having another kid does sound awesome. Not twins, just like one. As a mom, I miss the early early years so much. It's one of the greatest and worst experience ever but it's so worth it. And you know what,"

"I might even get a baby girl."

"Wouldn't that be exciting?"

"I would bet the men in my family would not let anyone near her,"

-------