prolouge ✔

"The playboy deserves it," Obidiah Stane spits to his men, watching a small baby girl stumble around their head quarters. A pacifier slid between her lips, and a perfect set of adorably flushed chubby cheeks to go with them.

"He stole away my business, my money, and now the entire things been shut down! Now, I am stealing something he doesn't even know he has." Stane bent over, smoothing over his coat first and then opening up his arms for the offspring of his rival, the little girl wobbling over with wide arms, going unknowingly directly in to the enemies arms.

"Don't you believe this is a bit harsh, sir?" An agent of Stanes asked, his voice rather thick with a German accent, it was obvious he was feeling worried that his boss might be going a bit too extreme.

"No." Obadiah cut in swiftly shifting the little girl in his arms so that she was comfortable. "If I'm hiding away, I might as well be working on destroying Tony's ego, because the weapons deal is already gone because of him. Do you doubt me, Mark?"

"N-No sir—never, sorry." Mark apologized quickly and took a step back into a wall of shadows.

"Now we're going to have so much fun aren't we!" Obadiah's honey layered words got a giggle from the baby.

But Obadiah's tone was quite the opposite of what he looked like, and on that day he had every doubtful person in the room completely submissive to him.

For the next fifteen years.