B2-sixteen

The Avengers all geared up faster than humanly possible, and for Steve that was the case normally. Clint had his outfit on faster than he had ever done before, Steve changed as soon as he caught sight of his suit, and Natasha changed somewhere on the way. Thor and Bruce were always in gear, and Tony had his new and improved nanotech pouring out of his chest and incasing his body in seconds.

They all stumbled back into the conference room where Wong was waiting for them. They were all in such a hurry that there was no time to dwell on the portal opening, or how they all went through without hesitation, all set on going to see their loved ones, that in a spur of moments they were all on top of the cliff again.

Tony recognized the planet immediately, but now the air seemed to sparkle with life. And it was bursting with it, and seems that it already had a few dozens of times. There were people all coming out of this portal, it was not located over the cliff this time, and rather a safe distance on the safe side of it.

The people that were all running out of the portal all wore the same clothes, the men had distinct fitted pants with blue streaks down the leg and black t-shirts, and the women with similar ones and grey t-shirts. It was odd but he couldn't question that now.

"Alright everybody! Listen up! I am going to open a portal back to earth, you may all use it but you must be civilized and careful." Wong shouted over the crowd that had already returned. They all seemed to listen because they nodded their heads and peacefully went through Wong's more controlled portal to Earth.

Tony watched people come out with loved ones and go through the other portal crying while holding onto each other. Some hysterical, and some looking worn down, the ones that did held their chest like they expected it to collapse.

Groups after groups came out. Tony hovered above them all but his tech did not work out here with JARVIS so he was useless, because he had no scanners. The countless amounts of reunions was making his stomach turn because why hadn't Winter come out yet.

He could not see or hear her anywhere. But he did he a familiar voice. One he heard in nightmares and was last filled with so much desperation and apology the last time he heard it in real life. The first one Tony recognized out of the crowd, that voice was now filled with glee and excitement that many of the survivors were experiencing now.

It was also guiding them with reassurances and hope.

"Ma'am there's a exit way over there, it'll take you right home, okay? Everything's going to be alright. Yes, yes, we're all going home now."

Tony could just hear the smile in the kids voice. Though he was masked Tony knew it was him and began to weave his way through the crowd towards him. He managed to get to the end of the sea of people, determination and the odd feeling of happiness swelling in his chest in the moment upon arrival.

The kid was still helping people and had not noticed Tony yet. Tony tapped the kids shoulder, and smiled when the lenses on that suit of his widened to the max.

"Mr. Stark!" He shouted, his voice cracking like teenagers voices should.

"Peter." Tony said, and he grabbed a handful of the kids suit and pulled him in close for a proper hug this time.

Peter hugged back after a moment, "Are we...?"

"We're there now, kid." Tony said, squeezing the kid as tight as he could.