promo + aesthetic [2]

Author's Note: Some of you may be aware and other's not but the Islamic holiday of Eid is coming up which marks the end of Ramadan. So, therefore, I doubt I'll be writing in the next coming days so I shall instead leave you all with a promo of what's to come in the new upcoming chapters. And yes, I'm introducing characters one after another very quickly. Dominoes.

⟝ ⟞

Barbara, Cassandra and Stephanie are now closer than ever, being informed of one another's dark secrets. Secrets, that if revealed could get them all executed, especially Barbara and Cassandra, being magic-wielders.

Stephanie is continuing playing the role of 'Stephan' the young 'male' squire and Barbara and Cassandra are still laying low, for the time being, being cautious while Barbara also tries to find out more about her 'Oracle' abilities and if possible, how to control them.

The three friends, rather randomly, meet a young Lord by the name of Timothy Drake, who seems to know a lot more than they would like him to. Especially concerning Stephanie.

"Umm. This is going to sound a bit strange but... are you a girl?"

While the three secret-keepers desperately try to keep Tim from knowing any more than they are suspicious of him already knowing, the plot against the king is turning darker by the second.

The mysterious man named 'Ra's Al Ghul' that Barbara had seen in one of her visions has come to Gotham, which has King Bruce visibly on alert. What's more is that this mysterious man, whom Cassandra seems to be terrified of, for reasons she would not tell, confronts Barbara about having a secret or two that he is very interested in.

"The King has ruled long enough."

What was the reason Ra's al Ghul tried to have the King killed? Is there more to this story than meets the eye? Prince Dick seems to know a lot more than he's letting on. And what are these rumours about a bastard Prince?

The mysteries never seem to cease...

⟝ ⟞

⟪ Lord Timothy of House Drake ⟫