Teaser....~

I walk into Bangtan's dorm, not even expecting a party. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JangLee!" Bang PD and the band exclaimed in joy. I was confused at first, just slowly processing the information. But then I grasp that it's my birthday. "Oh, thank you guys!"

I smile and take off my coat, still using a thin jacket. I shove my hands in the pockets and enjoyed life as all the guys hugged me. "Mm, ready for cake?" Jin held my chin up for me to look up at him. "You made it?" I smirk. He nodded. "Where's the-" I look around," Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you. We love you, JangLee. Happy birthday to you." The Maknae line sang it in three part harmony, the Hyung line sang it in four part harmony. The cake was brought out, covered in fudge icing with the number 25 (24 in America) as candles. I blow out the candles and my face lit up the whole dorm. Though Hobi's face usually lights it up, I was the happiness and spotlight of it. Everyone cheered.

"Now you're as old as Grandpa over here." Rap Monster budged in and they laughed, except me and Yoongi. Besides Yoongi and I, they thought that was funny," Happy Birthday, SongJang." He pulled out a small box. "Thanks, I guess." I grab the box slowly and reluctantly open the box up, only to find a small necklace. I smiled softly and put it on. "Y-you're welcome." He stuttered and I blushed and looked away," Kamsamnida." "Suga, don't." Mr. Bang said in a low tone. "Yes sir." His voice sounded off and darker. "What's going on?" I asked and looked between Suga and Mr. Bang. "I'll tell you, SongJang." Mr. Bang said darkly. "Why do you both sound so serious and dark?" "We'll TELL YOU LATER." Yoongi said in a harsh tone.
What's going on?....... I know I like him but it can't be that serious!....

Right?

Hello, my hoes! You doing good? No? Okay. Hope this teaser'll make you feel better!