Why I haven't been on.

Hey guys....... I'm guessing you guys are wondering why I have not been updating as much and not been as active enough as I should.... well, I'm going to be telling you the true, real reason why I'm not on anymore.......

It all started in October 2016, that's when I made my very first ARMY Amino account... I was just 1:1 role-playing with someone and I suggested something not smutty, but it became that way. Ever since then, I have been adult role-playing. I am not supposed to do that because I am trying to set an example for my little sister, who is in 5th grade now. I'm still wanting to lead her with a good example but it is very challenging to. My mom found out in January 2017, but I found ways to keep getting on all the electronics I could. I have stopped around August 2017 because the item I was on WAS in fact the last device I could be on Amino. But around March-April 2017, my mom found out I was role-playing on here as well. So, she banned me.

 I'm sorry for the people who role-play with me still since I'm not allowed here much. I try to be as active as I can but I'm only  available during the evening time around 11:30pm central time. Once again, I am truly sorry. I love you all and I hope I get to interact with you soon. Bye...

~ALWAYS LOVED BY~

Maeti Gin AKA TheYoonMinShipper