Hello.

Hello my Wattpad readers. Today I'm going to update you since I have been out and not on here. I have been having some deep troubles since I have last written. I've started school and so I just want to write to you all for what's been happening, why I'm not on, and am I going to be here more often..
1. What's been going on?
The answer to this question.. Is a lot. I got my new phone in December but I lost interest in Wattpad because all I read was smut. And it was just the same thing and I role played with only one person, which that ended as soon as I got the phone. Then I was in school, and I was busy.. Very. Very busy. And then summer came around. We had eight people in the house when there were only 4 bedrooms. We had very little food because the electric bill was high as hell. And there was nothing but drama. And since I was afraid of putting my parents into huge amounts of debt, I couldn't get out of it. Me and my (ex)boyfriend barely got to see each other. Then August came around.. And that was the most heartbreaking month. School started and he started to become isolated.. He.. Didn't want to talk to me. A week later, I fell asleep then I awoke to him texting," I've been thinking and.. I'm breaking up with you. Thanks for the memories." then he blocked me. And a day before September began, we talked and he found why he broke up with me. I was annoying. So I'm heart broken, stressed, and filled with self-hatred.
That's what's been happening.

2. Why am I not on?
The answer to this is the same but a little more information. I'm bored here. I don't know what to do besides write. No one ever texts me.

3. Am I going to be on here more often?
The answer to this is.. I'll try my absolute hardest. I've been trying...
But I love you all, please don't hurt yourselves. And last but not least.. Love yourself.
💕🌹💕