Chapter Eight - Whispers In The Dark

"Have you forgotten that you're the bottom in this relationship?"

- Crowley; Mark A. Sheppard, Supernatural

(A/N: I needed to use this quote. It was absolutely necessary XD)

It took a while (a very very long while.) but he did it. He Sherlock Holmes'd it all the way. Ryan Terry. The boy Mad was in before. Turns out he had been admitted into a mental hospital but he somehow escaped. The doctors and nurses suspected his friends helped him. The boy seemed to talk about them a lot. England even found where the boy was living. He had to Winchester that part. N-Not that he knew who the Winchesters were. He's never heard the name before! Yes... Anyway, England decided to tell America the news.

"Hey, America," England started.

America looked up from the magazine he was flipping through. "Yeah?"

"I found someone who could help you."

America tossed the magazine in the table in front of him. "England, I've told you before, I don't need help. I don't want it."

England bit his lip. He needed to be calm about this. "America, just..." He took a breath. "At least come with me to see him. After we see him I'll stop bothering you." That was a lie. England hoped that after America talked with Ryan he would actually want to live.

America stared at England for a while. "Fine."

"What?" England was expecting to have to drag him out of here.

"I said fine. I'll go with you."

"Okay then," England tried to suppress his grin. "Let's go visit Ryan Terry."

~~~~~~~~~

To say the least, Ryan Terry was not expecting company. He was just expecting to have a normal day. But when two men knocked on his door he knew it was no longer a normal day. One; they could work at the mental hospital who think he's still insane, or two; they could be murderers. Ryan was more frightened of theory one than two. He couldn't even manage to get any words out he was so frightened. Felix had to come to his rescue. And speak for him.

"Uh, who are you?" Felix asked as Ryan hid behind him.

"Not Canada that's for sure," America said.

England resisted the urge to hit America in his stupid sarcastic face. "I'm Arthur and this is Alfred. We came to talk to Ryan Terry."

Ryan's head popped up at the mention of his name. "W-Why?"

"Um..." England wasn't exactly sure how to mention Mad without being too straight forward. "Well... I-"

"He thinks you can help me." America finished.

Ryan slowly came from behind Felix. "Help you? For what?"

"Mad." America said before England could be subtle.

Ryan tensed and Felix took a small step back.

"M-Mad? He's in you?" Ryan looked at America.

"That's an awkward way of wording it, but yeah, he's in my head."

"What makes you think I can help?" England could tell Ryan was trying not to panic as he fiddled with his scarf.

"Because," England spoke gently. "He said you kicked him out."

Ryan looked down at his feet then up to Felix. "Felix?"

"Yeah?" Felix answered.

Ryan gave Felix a look that America nor England could read. But Felix clearly understood it.