Café

A sudden flash had hit Keith's eyes before waking up from his dream-like state. He looked at his alarm clock beside him and saw that it was nine thirty-three in the morning. He was way off schedule. He quickly got up and grabbed the first clean outfit he could find and touched his hair up a bit, tying it into a ponytail before dashing out the door.

Once the raven got onto his motorcycle, he drove to a nearby café that was not too far from his apartment. When he got in he ordered his usual. A caramel macchiato with double espresso. He looked back down at his watch and realized it was nine fifty-three. Ten minutes late for class, that is if he had school today. He sighed at himself when he came to the realization that it was a Saturday. He then walked over to a table nearest to the window. He always liked to watch the time go by as people go on with their day.

After about ten minutes of reading one of his favorite novels, he notices a tall, young, Cuban boy with a green jacket with a yellow stripe in the middle. The minute he had walked in girls had huddled around him, begging him to take pictures with them. Keith ignored it as if it were a usual thing to happen and he continued to read. The Cuban male looked over at the long-haired student by the window. He ordered an iced tea before heading in Keith's direction and sitting across from him. Keith then noticed this random person in front of him. He closed his book and looked at this complete stranger.
"The name's Lance. Lance McClain. I couldn't help but notice that you looked pretty lonely over here so I thought I'd stop by. Plus you're one of the only people who isn't begging for selfies." He stated as he smiled at Keith.
"Keith. So just because I wasn't in that somewhat paparazzi I'm interesting to you?" He replied returning a smile.
"Oh, so I can't talk to you now?" He chuckled. "I guess I can just go then?" He teasingly got up out of his chair. Keith acted quickly and held his arms out in a welcoming motion.
"No, please stay. I need someone to keep me company anyways."  Lance smirked as he sat back down and engaged in conversation with the other male.

Hello readers! It's your admin here. I just wrote this because I thought it'd be nice to write something that isn't depressing or smutty as hell. So I hope you enjoyed this part of Along Came Lance. If you want me to continue then please comment. Thank you all ever so kindly.
Much love from your writer, Andrew.