Renewal

"Really? You like The Kingdom Keepers? That book is incredible!" Lance stated with joy in his eyes.

"Y-Yeah. It's one of my favorite somewhat horror novels." The other boy shyly implied. Keith looked deeply into Lance's eyes. Staying silent. Did he fall in love with this random boy? The raven shook his head vigorously to act like he had just started daydreaming.

"Sorry Lance, I just zoned out for a second there." He chuckled before blushing a tad bit.

"Why're you so red man?" The Cuban asked raising a brow. Keith's eyes widened, he covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"Oh my god! I'm so terribly sorry Lance! I-I..." His body tensed as he felt his face grow warm.

"No, it's fine. Trust me, a lot of men get like this around me. Some of them are real creeps and some of them can just be assholes, but then there's people like you. They just get embarrassed a lot because of their anxiety or whatever but they're pretty nice most of the time." He smiled and winked at Keith.

"I'm flattered but I don't think of you like that. Or at least not yet." Keith said with a rose blush across his face.

"That's not what it looks like to me." He took a sip out of his tea.

"Oh for fucks sake! Okay, you got me. You're cute but I don't think you'd like me as a lover-type of thing." The raven looked down at the floor.

"What makes you think that? If I didn't like you I would've left an hour ago."

"Valid point Mr. McClain."

"You sound just like my manager. It's alright Mr. Kogane."

Keith's eyes widened in shock from what he had just heard.

"How did you know my last name? I only said Keith."

"What can I say? I can recognize that hair anywhere." He sternly replied.

"Wait! You're Lance with the jazzy pants!" Keith began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Shh! You can't bring that up here in public!" The brunette said with a worried expression on his face, hoping nobody had heard the seven words that had came out of the other boy's mouth.

"Oh my god! This is amazing! We were in high school together! You were a total nerd too, talk about a glow-up." He smirked at the male across from him.

"I swear to god Keith! I'm going to strangle you!" Lance chuckled.

Hey guys! I finally updated! Well, it's short but it's better than leaving it to rot in a trash can. If you noticed, I changed the style of the story because I just thought it looked nicer. So I hoped you enjoyed the new chapter! I plan on making another one soon, I love you guys!! Again, with all the love, Andrew.