6

Maura's POV
I laughed hysterically as I jumped from tree to tree, Gold clinging to my back and arms so she wouldn't fall, not to death, but probably to both her legs breaking. Her long nails dug into my skin, but that only made me laugh a little more. I've grown accustomed to pain. She screamed, "LET ME GO! SOMEBODY HELP!", but nobody came. Nobody heard her.
Funneh's POV
They gave me a paralytic pill so I couldn't run away. I wan't going to try to. Now I was back in bed with Doctor James looking down at me, a concerned expression plastered on his face. "I'm sorry. What are you gonna do to me to make me apologize?" I asked, nervous. Then he chuckled. "Nothing. The nurse told me how you took Sean, that kid in the wheelchair, for a ride. You think you were bad? One patient who we gave that pill is the reason he's in a wheelchair. We did have to sue them, but since you did no real damage, the only thing we will do is restrain you mildly next time you get the pill. Also, the nurse said a boy wanted you to have this." He handed me a small stuffed whale, about the size of my hand. It must have been why (the real) Kyran came. I held it tightly. "Thank you." I don't know if that was directed towards Kyran for the whale or towards the doctor for not punishing me. I wonder where Gold and Alec are now. Probably sitting at home, carefree, playing Mario Kart without me. I really hate being in this hospital. "Alright Funneh, tomorrow morning we'll arrange for Jonathan to come pick you up. "Who's Jonathan?" I immediately asked. Who the heck is he, seriously? "You friend who came in to visit you when you were paralyzed. Black hoodie, red sunglasses. Oh, it was Alec in disguise. I nodded then let myself fall asleep.