16

Funneh's POV
Alec and I are sitting on the couch watching TV. Gold never came back from Kyran's, so we started to watch whatever show was on Netflix. Alec pulled a blanket over us after a while, since it was so cold. I snuggled closer to him and he looked down to me. We stared at each other. Then his lips smashed onto mine and we kissed. I loved it. After we stopped, Alec looked away. I could tell he wasn't the type to kiss a girl. When our show finished, we sat on the couch under the blanket for quite a while. Just together. Then Alec broke the silence- "Will you go on a date with me?" At first, I felt shocked. Then it started to make sense to me. "Only if I can be your girlfriend." He laughed a little at my response. "Deal." "When?" I ask. "7:00?" I look at my clock. It's 6:07. I nod. "Well, I don't want to trespass on your hospitality. I'll be going now. See you at 7. I'll pick you up." Alec stands and leaves. "Bye." I say quietly. I wish he would never leave. I pull the blanket off of me and go upstairs to my room. What should I wear on our first date? I look through my closet hopefully. I have three options: A laced white dress. Too fancy. A black short dress- way too short. Why did I buy that again? And a light blue velvet dress down to my knees. Perfect. I take it out and get changed. I check in the mirror. It was gorgeous. Just to see it twirl, I spin around. Graceful. To match it, I put on a lapis lazuli necklace and pick out some blue flats that were the same shade as my blue hair. Take a lucky guess what my favorite color is. Then I pull up my hair into a bun. I then walk into the bathroom to do my makeup.

????'s POV
I watch her leave the room through her window. I have tears in my eyes. I'll never have Alec. She's too pretty. I watch her walk out of the room. Swiftly, I wipe away my tears and walk away from her home.