Chapter 13: The lord of the lake!

My eyes widened as the huge fish pokemon looked down at me. This pokemon was so big, it could probably eat a gyarados for breakfast. Rotom came out and scanned it, and I figured out it was a Wishiwashi in its school form. Racky, who was so terrified she was shaking, crawled into my fanny pack the second I opened it to grab Sparkys pokeball. Racky then found her own pokeball and went inside it.
I closed my fanny pack and sent out Sparky, but that was when I realized I had made a huge mistake; Sparky was still not strong enough to fight such a huge pokemon. The scared shinx was shaking, wanting to run away from Wishiwashi if it was the last thing he did. Sparky looked back at me, showing fear in his small yellow eyes.
"Don't worry, Sparky!" I encouraged. "You're an electric type, so you have an advantage! You can do this, I know you can! Just believe in yourself and follow my instructions!" The fear seemed to seep out of Sparky, who gave me a determined look. "Shinx shi!" "Now, start with ice fang!" Sparky jumped up, and what looked like two huge blue lightning bolts came out of his mouth. He then bit Wishiwashi forcefully, but it seemed like Sparky barely scratched Wishiwashi. Shoot! I cursed. I'm in some deep trouble now...Sparky's my only hope, since he's the only pokemon I have which isn't a water type. If Wishiwashi defeats him, I'm done for! Just then, Wishiwashi called another pokemon.
Out of the water jumped an Alomomola, but I had a plan in mind, remembering my fight with totem Gumshoos. "Sparky, use spark on Wishiwashi!" Sparky tried to use the move, but Wishiwashi dodged and used water gun, blasting Sparky away. Despite how much health he had lost from the attack, Sparky quickly got up again and used the same move. Wishiwashi definitely lost a lot of health, but Alomomola turned to Wishiwashi, both of it's fins glowing pink. It then touched Wishiwashi with them, and Wishiwashi suddenly didn't seem as damaged as before. Oh, crap! I realized. That's heal pulse!!! Sparky still wasn't ready to give up, though. He stepped forward, determination in his eyes. "Alright Sparky, use thunder fang on Wishiwashi!" Sparky leapt forward, and the same lightning bolt things as the ones from ice fang came out of his mouth, except they were yellow. He then tackled Wishiwashi and crunched its large body. But Wishiwashi shot Sparky off again with water gun, making him faint. No! I went up to Sparky and pulled out his pokeball, but suddenly he got up and growled at me.
He then jumped onto my shoulder, batted the pokeball away, then got back down, not ready to give up even though he had fainted.