Zodiac Signs Preforming / What Event

♈️Aries: Hockey Match. Not the announcer dude, but the person actually playing the game.

♉️Taurus: TacoBell Commercial. "Come eat this delicious-" *shoves three tacos in mouth* "wha was I sayi-?"

♊️Gemini: Magic Show. They're  twins that look alike and dance around the stage, pretending they're the same person and freaking everyone out when they suddenly "multiply".

♋️Cancer: Bingo Tournament. You know, the person who says which card? Yeah- that's cancer.

♌️Leo: Theatre. They'd strut out onto the stage and boldly say each line exactly on time, with perfect pronunciation. They've been waiting for this moment for their entire life.

♍️Virgo: Bob Ross on Netflix. 'Nuff said.

♎️Libra: Documentary Narrator. Probably something about the deep sea or an African Safari.

♏️Scorpio: Professional Actress / Actor. Knows they're job and performs it perfectly. Perfection.

♐️Sagittarius: Rodeo / Racing Cars Announcer. They're voice will echo around the stadium as they declare who won. 

♑️Capricorn: High school Drama Director, telling all the little amateurs what to do.

♒️Aquarius: Librarian who sits and reads to the kids all day instead of doing their job. You know what I'm talking about.

♓️Pisces: No. They will not go out on that stage in front of that many people, even if it's 5. No. Just no.