Lyra Shimmer

"Done Mr Evan!" Lyra Shimmer shouted out to her teacher, after cleaning up the remains of the bake sale. Her Blonde hair flows behind her as she walks into the sun light and her hazel eyes glitter when the sun rays shone down on her, her voice was beautiful but ever since the accident 5 years ago she locked her emotions away and her words became empty.
Mr Evan gave her a warm smile. "Fantastic work Miss Shimmer, you really are a wonderful girl." Mr Evan was a friendly teacher however he does have high expectations for his English class expecially for Lyra the outcast of the class and who was on top of all of his classes.
Lyra went to grab her bag but stumbled across a mysterious looking necklace. It looked old, the first charm was of a fairy and 2 amethysts was placed on both sides of the fairy charm.
"Mr Evan this necklace looks peculiar also it looks incredibly antique."
Her teacher smiled "Why not you take it home to look after it?"
Lyra's was a little surprised at this comment seems that no one ever let her take things like this home due to the fact that she was never noticed by anyone.
Her interests blocked her out from the world and her parents got into an accident 5 years ago so she wouldn't talk to anyone.
If she was noticed she would only be called shadowless or be bullied.