A glimmer and a gleam into an unexpected adventure

When Lyra reached her aunt's house she ran straight into her room, set her stuff on her bed and stared blankly at the ancient necklace.

"What am I going to do about this? " She asked herself.
Suddenly words appeared on the fairy charm: Even though one hand is enough, you need two to summon us, be prepared to go far away, to protect a realm in a difficult way.

Lyra stared at the riddle puzzled. "What's that even suppose to mean?"
She picks up the necklace and holds it in both hands that are covering the charm.
Then suddenly a glow shone through the gaps of her fingers.

Glancing at the necklace surprised, Lyra quickly drops the necklace and scurries back away from it.
A tiny light of ball came zooming out of the necklace and flew around the room a few times when the light disappeared a cute fairy appeared in front of Lyra.

"Hello, nice to meet you I'm Leah" Leah's glossy ginger hair was neatly plaited and a rose flower crown was re-placed back gently on her head.
He dress was made of pink rose petals and the sun made her wings shine different colours.
She did a little twirl. "What's your name?" Her soft voice asked sweetly

"It's Lyra." Lyra looked at the fairy but saw a cool guy sitting by the necklace.
Leah twirls around and sees him too.
"Hey don't be a stranger and introduction yourself to Lyra here" Leah complained.
The guy shook his head and points at the necklace.
"Oh we need to get a move on" the little fairy said. She tapped her fairy ring and chanted a riddle.
To a mysterious place we go full of magic and wonders if there is trouble then oh no!

Rainbow swirls twirled around them and Lyra found herself lifted off the ground, she closed her eyes and when she opened them again she saw something wonderful.