Plotting the Plot

Here is the deal: many writers and readers do not like cliche plots. Everyone loves a unique plot which everyone doesn't know. You could pattern your story on other's works but make sure you aren't copying it just like what I did in my story "Elemershce Trilogy: The Animo Quest". Here are some examples of the overused plots in most of stories.

OVERUSED PLOT # 1 - (Teen Fiction/Romance) Nerdy girl has a crush on popular football star player who has a relationship with a mean cheerleader of the school. The nerdy girl then encounters with the cheerleader and the cheerleader suddenly despises her. Balh blah blah. In the end, the nerdy girl is so beautiful and the football player falls inlove with her and they live happily ever after.

This plot is good, yeah it is, but the problem is it is so overused.

OVERUSED PLOT # 2 - (Fantasy/Romance/Adventure) Two tribes. Two tribes that are destined to kill each other yet a male and a female from each tribes fall inlove together. They managed to keep their relationship a secret but it would soon be revealed because of the upcoming war. (different endings here)

Another good plot right here. Its overused too but if you can have some changes, let's hope it will turn out best,