Musicals and Cake

"Morning girls," a tall brown-haired young woman said a greeting to a group of teenage girls who wore light pink t-shirts over their school uniforms, with the word 'Benibara' printed on them. With a flirtatious smile she said, "You're all as cute as ever."

The young woman was Benio Amakusa, also known as Lady Benibara. She was the president of the White Lily Society, commonly known as The Zuka Club. Her hair was short in a pixi cut that parted to the left. She had gray eyes and tanned skin. She wore the same uniform as all the other girls of Lobelia Academy, which consisted of a magenta slim-waisted knee length skirt, a ¾ sleeved loose fitting nautical blouse with a magenta collar and cuffs, an ivory bow on the front of the blouse, ivory knee high socks, and black pumps.

"Um, I supervised the making of your food today," said a shy girl, a furious blush covered the girl's face as she spoke to her idol while presenting said idol with the lunch box. "I made sure to put some of your favorite octopus sausages too."

"Thanks, but I'm in a real fix," Lady Benibara said with a gracious smile. She ran her finger under the younger girl's chin, looking her in the eyes with a seductive smile. "You look as tasty as a sausage yourself with those rosy red cheeks of yours. Do you want me to eat you instead?"

"You do know that cannibalism is frowned upon in modern day society, Benio," a voice droned from behind the Zuka Club's president. "Besides if you're that hungry, why not eat the food they prepared for you or go get something else from the cafeteria?"

"How dare you speak to Lady Benibara that way," one of the girls that were standing off to the side shouted in outrage. The other girls followed her example, and began to fire off insults, which were silenced when Benio raised her hand.

"Calm down ladies," Benibara spoke in a calming voice. "Remember that Kim-san is our superior in class 3-A." She then turned around to face the girl that was sitting on one of the two tables that were placed in front of the stage. "She is also a woman of fine beauty, intellect, and much talent in the theater." By the last statement, Benio was standing behind the girl she was describing. She placed her hands on the girl's shoulder and began to massage them. Kim froze, before sliding off the table landing on the other side, trying to put some distance between her and the other girl.

Kim had large dark brown almost black eyes, long black hair that curled at the ends, and lightly tanned skin, although it looked pale in contrast to her dark hair. She was about five feet, four inches tall or 162.5 centimeters. She was not as thin as the other girls were and had ample curves; her best friend, who lived in America, was always making fun of her breasts for being larger than average. She also wore the same uniform as all the other girls of Lobelia Academy, but the only difference was that her skirt was shorter than all the others, and she suspected the president of the Zuka Club for that.

Her full name was Kimberly Ann Cruz, but she preferred Kim. She had been enrolled in Lobelia Academy the previous year as a first year by her father. Her father had enrolled her into the Academy after an argument over if she could take care of herself. She was to stay in Japan until she graduated from high school. Her stay was cut down by one year since she was allowed to skip a grade with her near perfect test scores, but it came at a price. Lobelia Academy was an okay school, but it would be better if she were able to get away from the Zuka Club, which she was forced to join by the Headmistress.

"Okay ladies, have we all decided on what musical to preform next," asked Chizuru Maihara, the vice-president of the Zuka Club. Chizuru had long, wavy, light brown hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin. The smaller girl standing beside her was Hinako Tsuwabuki, the youngest member of the Zuka Club Council. She had short chin length brown hair with bangs, dark gray eyes, and pale skin.