//introductory author's note//

Hey everyone ! Some of you may remember me from my previous fanfiction, I'll Be Your Reason to be my Love. That story was published over 5 years ago and remains unfinished. I have since then tried to finish it and it is still in the works so please bear with me. Instead, I have turned to creating an entirely new Harry Styles fanfiction, Underneath. 

This is an alternate universe story in which One Direction does not exist but instead Harry is a famous movie star. 

SYNOPSIS; 

Taking place in London, this is the story of medical student Noelle Wynters who is working part time with a modeling agency to pay her tuition. She instantly feels a connection with Harry the second that she meets him but knows that he is unlike anyone she has ever met. He is angry, rude, overbearing and incredibly attractive and makes her more than a few offers that she cannot refuse. 

Little does she know that her tainted past will come back to haunt her, and Harry has a past of his own that remains secret from everybody. Both of them have guards up but together they may just be able to uncover their true selves to each other underneath all of the lies. Though an insurmountable amount of obstacles will get in their way, will they be strong enough to overcome them?