Forever Yours(Harry Styles)

•Chapter 1•

Mary's Point Of View

*MORNING*

"MARY KATE ANDREWS!!!!! IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE YOUR BROTHER IS GOING TO FINISH YOUR BREAKFAST!!!!!" I suddenly woke up hearing her voice.Mum.

"I'm coming Mother!!" geez can't a girl have her sleep?!

I shuffled to my closet and picked out my clothes. I looked out my window and saw rain. And I mean alot of rain. I groaned and got out a sweater that has a smiley face on it. I grabbed some jeans and a coat and threw it on my bed. I bent down and got my rain boots. I got a big white fluffy towel and a small fluffy white towel for my hair. I walked to my bathroom in my room and stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower when it was already hot. I hummed a tune while putting shampoo on my hair. I grabbed my big towel and wrapped it tightly around my body and then grabbed my small towel then wrapped it around my hair. (Wow I use a lot of 'AND's)

I blow dried my hair and put my outfit. I braided my hair into a fishtail and put on my boots. I grabbed my bag and a pair keds. I went out my bedroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw my brother eating bacon and fried rice. I put my bag down and grabbed a plate, filled it with fried rice, bacon and sunny side up eggs. I finished my food, put my coat on and went outside. I grabbed my hood up and continued to walk on puddles.

"Hi Mary!!" Harry shouted from behind me. "Wait up!" he added.

"Hey dude! Goodmorning! How did you sleep?" I said then asked.

"Hey! Goodmorning to you too! I slept like a baby!"he simply replied.

"Well,big day ahead of us!" I said running to the school door.

_______________________________

Hi guys!!!!!! So this is my first book and yes I did use my own name. Vote ,fan and comment!

Sorry if it's short!

xoxoMaryxoxo