Prom;Girlfriend

•Chapter 3•

Mary's Point Of Veiw(POV)

"Mary,come on gurl!! We have to look for our Prom dresses!!" Louisa screamed cause next week will be our Prom night. And she is crazy excited since she heard Harry asked me to Prom. We were at the mall looking for some shops.

"Fine,come on we have to go!"

"Finally!!"

"How about this place Lou?" I said pointing to the shop that has alot of dresses and shoes. It was sooo cute!!

We went inside and went our seperate ways. I went left and she went right. I looked around and something caught my eye. It was a turquoise dress without straps and was floaty at the bottom. It wasn't really long maybe just above my knees.I also found sky blue wedges. I went to find Louisa and after I found her I tapped her shoulder and showed her the dress and shoes. She said it would be perfect for me, so I went to the dressing room and tried it on.

I locked the door and hanged my dress. I started to take off my clothes and put the dress on. I stop to look at my reflection. I gasped at what I saw..... I Looked Amazing....I never felt this amazing. I put on the heels and walked out. I showed Louisa and her jaw dropped to the floor.

"You look stunning! Harry is gonna love it!!"

"I can wear my flower crown with blue flowers, maybe curl my hair a bit."

"You will look amazing in it!!"

"Then this is what I'll get then,yeah?"

"Yasssss!!!"

So I did.I went to the cashier and payed.We walked out and went to the jewelry shop. I found some earrings and a necklace that fits perfectly with my dress. So I bought it! I told Louisa I would go around to look for another dress for Graduation.*Sigh* I'm leaving after Graduation. I will miss Harry sooo much!! Plus, our birthday is coming! Yep! Me and Harry have the same birthday! Same time,same place,same day! It kinda makes us twins, but we're only birthday twins. What am I even gonna give him?!*Sigh* I am the worst bestfriend ever!! T_T

I kept on walking and found,yet again another dress shop.I went inside and looked around. But saw nothing! So I went out,kept walking,until I found a shop with really cute designs and alot of other cute stuff. I found a dress that was a bit below my knees and it was hot pink. I really liked it! So I went to find some shoes to match,and luckily found the perfect pair, it was like the dress but a bit pale.It wasn't too high so that's why it's perfect. I looked around and found pink jewelry ,like rings and necklaces and earrings. I also found a paper airplane necklace. It will be perfect for Harry! I went to try on the dress and shoes and loved it! So I bought it. I went back to the store where I had left Louisa and found her with 3 bags in her hands.

I told her we should go home and rest cause we really need it.

******************************************************

~Prom Night~

" Mary, Harry's here!!" My mum yelled cause she was super excited about me going to Prom with Harry.

"Comming!!" I yelled back putting on my left wedge. I stood up and looked at one final time in the mirror and grabbed my purse and went down staircase.

"Wow......" was all Harry and my family said.(My lil' bro and baby sis.My sis is still 7 months old and my brother is six years old.)

"Thank you" I said blushing.

"Mummy,sissy pretty" my baby sis,Sammy, said.

"Aweeee thanks Sammy wammy!!" I cooed,taking her my mother and placed her on my hip,kissed her cheek and put her down.She ran to mum and smiled.I turned around and saw a smirking Harry holding a box with a corsage in it.I smiled and walked over to him.