Have A Date For Prom?

•Chapter 2•

Mary's Point Of View

"Come on Haz!!!" I screamed grabbing Harry's hand.

"Alright, I'm coming!" he replied.

I was taking him somewhere cause I was gonna move to the Philippines. Yes, I am half-Filipino. Proud to be Pinoy! I was moving after graduation. Me and Louisa to be exact. Louisa is my childhood bestfriend. We have known each other since kindergarten! While Harry and I have known each other when we were still in diapers!!(Btw, classes were already dissmissed:D)

"So Mary,are you really sure you're moving?" Harry asked out of the blue.

"Harry we've-"I started but he cut me off.

"I know we've talked about it, but I'll miss you sooo much!!!

"Aweeee Harry!!!" I said hugging him tight.

"MARY?!?!?! HARRY IS YOU TWO FINALLY TOGETHER?!?!??" Someone asked/yelled.Then I blushed so hard I looked like a tomato! I looked at Harry, he was blushing too! Did he like me?! I shook my head and pushed it out of my mind. I looked at the guy/girl who yelled. And suprisingly it was Louisa!

"Lou?! What are you doing?!*Gasps* Were you spying on us!?!?" Omg that is soo creepy!!!

"Maybe,maybe not" she said winking.

"Why are you here Lou?"Harry asked. Harry and Louisa were childhood bestfriends too since I introduced Harry to her.

"Stalking the two of you......"

"Seriously Louisa?! Ugh fine you can stay for a little while since the two of us are moving."

"Yes!! Hahahaha SCORE!!"

Me and Harry rolled our eyes and kept walking. We arrived at where we were supposed to go. The lake.

"Why the lake Mary?" Louisa asked.

"Well duh?! This is where we all met!! Like me,Harry,you,Niall,Louis,Eleanor,Danielle,Sophia,Perrie,Jade,Jesy,Leigh-Anne,Liam, and Zayn!! Remember? This was our hide-out?"I said. I looked at her and frowned.Why you ask? Because she was tearing up. OMG I messed up! I shoudn't have said his name!! Ugh!!

"Omg Lou I am sooo sorry for saying 'you know who's name'?"

"No,no it's fine."

"Are you sure??"

"Yeah" she gave us a small smile and looked at the lake.

Louisa and Niall had a little relationship before, Niall went to Ireland and totally broke her heart. Ever since she hasn't talked to him since. They were still 13 that time and now it's one year later. Poofff! Gone from her head. Just like that!

"Well I have to get going Mary.Mom's waiting.Bye Harry!"she said said and waved at Harry.Leaving me and Harry all alone.

"Mary?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a date for Prom coming yet?"my eyes went wide after he said that.

"No not really why?"

"Well......uhm.....would you like to go with me?"he blushed!

"Sure Harry" I said kissing his cheek.Then went home.

_____________________________________________

Heyy guys so sorry to keep you waiting!!! I was really busy.So yeah,I hipe you guys understeand! PROMISE I will update again in a few days:))  Thanks guys!!Soo what do you guys think about 'Nouisa'???(Niall and Louisa) Ship it???Comment below!!

Vote,comment,fan!

xoxoMaryxox