Chapter Twelve: Two weeks later

okay so for plot reasons I changed the ages, Sabrina, Myah, Chresanto and Jordyn are 19 and August and Chris are 20. It hasn't been a year later, I jus bumped the ages up so it won't seem so inappropriate
_______________________________________________________________________
two weeks later
Sabrina POV

"Congrats once again Mrs.Alsina" The nurse said releasing us out the hospital. I had Noel in her car seat as august was carrying it to the car. We got in his range. It was icky and rainy but my world was sunshiny all over with my fiancé and our daughter.

"You excited to go home?" He asked getting Noel situated

"You excited to go home?" He asked getting Noel situated. She developed greatly. She was really tiny so they kept her a little while longer to avoid any types of danger. I'm just glad she's okay and healthy now The thing is she's such a crybaby.

"Of course, that hospital food was disgusting" I said as August laughed and got in the driver seat. We began driving and listening to the radio as "Location" by Khalid played lowly in the background. August had one hand on the wheel and the other in my hand as our fingers interlocked with each other. About 5 minutes of driving, Noel broke out into a frenzy and began crying loudly. I hopped in the backseat. I stayed in the back and rocked her back to sleep. I put her back in the car seat and got back in the front.

"August?" I called out to him

"Yea?" He asked

"Do you think i'm fat ?" I asked

"I mean the baby did add on a few pounds  but you aint fat yaheardmeh?" He said

"mmhm" I hummed not believing him

We stopped at a red light and he kissed me.

"you, ain't, fat, ma, you, thick, as, fuck" he said in between kisses.

"okay okay stawpp" I said blushing

"plus I like that shit" he said slapping my thigh

"owee" I blushed again. "keep it rated G for your daughter please" I said playfully

"OUR daughter" He said kissing me again "who's just as beautiful as you" he said

"Damn how long is this light" I said

"I see how it is" He said "hurt". I grabbed his face and kissed him "don't be petty, that's my thing" I said gently grabbing his dick through his sweat pants licking my lips.

"ooh behbey don't do that" he slightly moaned as i smirked

"It's jus been so long" I whined

"You want some dick don't you ?" He asked looking over at me smirking

"Or is it you who wants this pussy" I said patting my center. He licked his lips.

"Gal you lucky this behbey in the backseat cuh if she wasn't, i'd fuck ya right there in the backseat yaheardmeh?"He said pulling up to the house. I got out and he grabbed noel's car seat and carried her into the house. I looked around and saw all my baby shower gifts on the floor I pushed them to the side and collapsed on the couch. "I miss you couch !" I said embracing the couch I haven't laid on in 2 weeks .