I win love//Daniel

(Side note: This song has been stuck in my head for so long^^^^)
----------
2 months ago
I was sitting at the dinner table with my family as my little kid brothers threw fries at each other and my parents laughed. I was about to throw some fries into the mix when my phone dinged. "Y/n didn't we say no phones at the dinner table?" My dad asked quietly. "Sorry I forgot it was in my pocket, can I check it quickly?" I say while pulling my phone out of my pocket. "Sure" my dad says with a sigh. I turn my phone on and see an email. I click on the notification and enter my passcode. I'm soon in my emails. I click on it one more time. I blink. I double check the words. "OH MY FRICKING GOSH, I WON THE CONTEST, I WON!!!!" I shout loudly as I jump from my seat. I'm mid-victory dance when my parents interrupt me. "What contest?" My mom asks happily. "You know that band I talk about all the time? Right?" I ask while continuing my dancing. I start humming one of their songs too. "Yes?" My mom and dad said at the same time. "I get to meet them! I entered this song writing competition they had and I get to go live with them in LA for a week!" I say, my voice got higher with each word. "When?" My dad asked. "In two weeks!" I shout. My brothers get up from the table and start to dance with me. You'd think it was random but impromptu dance parties happen all the time at my house. "I can go..right?" I ask while stopping the dance party. "I don't see why not." My dad says. I immediately squeal and start dancing again. The boys never stopped dancing so it was once again a dance party.

Present day
I had been at the Why Don't We house for around three days and it's better than I imagined. After getting over the stuttering I got to actually hang out with them while acting like a normal - not crazy - person. I had become close with Daniel the first day I came. I was sitting outside watching the sunset because how could you not with the view. Daniel came outside and we started talking. We had talked all night and it kind of feels like a dream. The other boys were friendly and we all talked all the time but Daniel and I hung out the most. I've always had a Fangirl crush on Daniel but now that I've met him it's turned into a real crush. I don't think he feels the same and I definitely don't plan on asking him. It was around noon and I sat on one of the couches and started reading my favourite book as the boys sat beside me and played video games.

I got to a part in my book and smiled. The two main characters had just kissed for the first time. I squealed and jumped in my seat. I feel five sets of eyes on me. The boys had all looked at me. Zach and Jonah were on the other couch while Daniel, Jack and Corbyn were sitting with me. I immediately blushed and looked down at my book. "You're adorable" Jonah blurts out and I look up. "Oh uh thanks" I say happily and awkwardly at the same time. Daniel pauses the game on the tv suddenly and I look at him. He was looking away from me and at Jonah and pressed the wrong button. "Uh.. You okay Daniel?" I ask as I tap his shoulder. "Fine" he says turning around quickly and then once again turning to face Jonah. I move away quickly sensing he's upset. I see them mouthing words to each other and get confused. Daniel looks frustrated. All of a sudden Daniel throws the remote down and takes my hand. I immediately turn red. He gently pulls me up as he leads me away from the couch. "What are you doing Daniel?" I ask worriedly. "I-" he stars but as soon as we turn the the corner he pins me against the wall. He crashed his lips onto mine. I processed what was happening and kissed back quickly. The kiss seemed to last and last. Eventually we needed to breathe and I looked at Daniel. He made eye contact with me for the first time since Jonah called me adorable. He leaned his forehead on mine, I was still pinned against the wall gently and I wasn't complaining. "I like you...a lot" he said gently. "Good, I like you too...a lot" I said quietly while biting my lip nervously. Daniel smiled intertwining his fingers with mine as he kissed me again, this kiss was softer yet still full with just as much passion. I think I'm in love. "So will you...be my girlfriend?" Daniel asks nervously. I smile brightly "I would love that" I say giddily. "Hey Jonah?" Daniel says loudly taking me by surprise. "YEAH? Jonah yells back. "You Can't Call My Girlfriend Adorable Anymore!" He almost shouts. His announcement is followed by cheers from the rest of the boys, including Jonah. I laugh quietly as I go onto my tippy toes to be almost the same height as Daniel. He smiles and kisses my nose. Yep, I'm definitely in love. "You know, I think I've met you before, now that we're up close." Daniel says curiously. "Oh yeah, where?" I say laughing doubtfully. I would've remembered meeting this boy. "In my dreams" he says grinning like a goof. I smile wider. He's my goof.
----------------
This is realllyyyy long. Parts of this chapter were inspired by hiddenhazza6654 's Alex Standall imagine book. I really liked this Idea and I really hope I did it justice. I hope it's not bad cause I worked really hard on it.

For: @sunsetseavey