Realization//Zach

The loud conversations being thrown around the classroom were making it hard to concentrate, not that I'm doing my work much anyway. Not only is it confusing but also because of the beautiful boy in front of me. He was the guy I couldn't get out of my head. The one thought I couldn't shake. Sure, he probably didn't like me but, what if he did?

Class is over way too soon and his laugh is cut short by the teacher dismissing us. I sigh quietly as I throw my books into my bag quickly. My feet go to turn and I'm halfway through the door when I realize I left phone on the table. I head back, dodging the people who are making their way out of class all while watching the ground. I make it past the group of students, halfway to my phone when I hit a wall, no not a wall, too defined, person, it's definitely a person. My eyes travel up the body to be met with his eyes looking into mine. Standing chest to chest with him takes me by surprise I couldn't predict this, couldn't prepare. My face turns to fire and try to cool it down without success. The shock in his eyes turns to ease and something I could only describe as a smirk is evident on his lips as he looks at my face turning more and more red by the second. I can't help but feel vulnerable as he looks into my eyes. In a trance, I almost miss the words coming out of his lips. "I like you too Y/n" he says the smirk now not only on his lips but in his voice too. My name sounds so amazing when he says it. My lips curve into a sudden smile when I process the words. He holds my free hand with his and the butterflies erupt in my stomach. I mean sure,I couldn't predict this, couldn't prepare but I wouldn't trade it, for anything.