Real life

Becca

I had the best time at Disneyland, it was freaking amazing. We went on all of the rides, and took so many photos that all my storage on my phone was taken up.

Right now we're driving back to the house, apparently there's another surprise. It's about 5:30
and we still haven't eaten anything, so all I'm worried about is getting some food.

We pull up in the drive way and get out. I go to rush to the kitchen but I'm held back by Jonah who just smiles

'Wait' he whispers and heads inside. What was he doing, he knows perfectly well that if I'm hungry, I get angry.

He reappeared and took my hand and led me inside to the backyard.

We got outside and the boys were all there, they started singing. I was shocked.

Jonah pulled me over to a table that was beautifully set with flowers and candles.

'You didn't have to do this, we just went to Disneyland for crying out loud' I laugh.

He laughed

'Anything for my Disney princess'

The boys serve us, trying there best to keep a straight face. Which made me laugh.

/

We finish dinner and Jonah gets up and asks me to dance. We get up and the boys start singing again. It was so romantic I nearly melted.

I help Jonah and the boys clean up as they didn't seem to keen on that.

'Hey Becca, you may as well stay the night, it's 11:00' Zach tells me.

'I'd love to but I'm recording early in the morning, and I don't have anything with me, I'll just text Christina to come pick me up, she said she was around the area tonight' I say.

I pick up my phone and text Christina .

I wait a bit while the boys play video games. I was getting quite caught up in them when the doorbell rings. They pause the game and I go answer it.

'Hey girl, how was the date??' She asks as I invite her in.

'Amazing we went to Disneyland!'

'Yeah I saw your Insta post, you cuties'

We giggle as we enter he lounge.

'Hey guys, so I don't think I've introduced you guys before but this is Christina, my best friend'

'Hey!' She says

'Hey, nice to meet you!' They all say except Daniel. He's been quiet ever since Christina has been here.

'I'm Zach'

'Jack' he smiles

'Corbyn with a y not i'

'Ok good to know' Christina laughs

'Daniel' he says, and immediately occupies himself with the game controller, which isn't even on.

The guys laugh.

'Um yeah... anyway this is Jonah as you know' I smile.

'Yep of course' she smiles back.

We stay a while, but then Christina had to get home, so we said goodbye and we walked out the door.

Just as we left I realised what was wrong with Daniel.

He liked Christina.