Real life

Becca

I walked up to the Why Don't We house. I brought over some snacks and a blanket, all packed in a bag. I rang the door bell.

'Come in!' A voice yelled from the kitchen. I let myself in. It was all dark and silent, I was so confused.

'Um hello?' I said cautiously.

I walked forward and put my bag down on the kitchen island. Was I getting kidnapped?

All of a sudden, the lights flicked on and balloons went everywhere.

'Surprise!' Everyone yelled. They hung a banner that read happy album launch!

I was shocked, I thought I was just coming over for movie night or something. This was why I loved them so much.

'Oh Guys you are amazing!' I ran over and hugged each of the boys and Christina.

'Jonah! You said casual!' I stared down at my sweats and old shirt.

'Relax! You look beautiful' he took my waist and kissed me.

'Get a room!' Jack yelled and we all laughed.

'Let's watch something!' Zach yelled and jumped over the back of the couch and sat down. We all joined him.

'So what's the movie?' Christina asked, laying her head on Corbyns shoulder.

'Well I think Becca should choose' Jonah said looking at me. I smiled back.

'Well, it's definitely Disney, no questions asked' I smiled.

'Yay!' All the boys said through a gritted smile.

'Um I think... princess and the frog!' I squealed.

I bought the movie, and we all snuggled into each other. By we all I mean Christina and I into our boyfriends.

///

We had nearly finished the movie, and it came to the part where they got married. Jonah pulled me in for a kiss and Corbyn did the same with Christina, I swear they planned it.

We then heard Zach yell.

'Ahhh Jack, Daniel, We're surrounded!'

We broke apart and laughed.

Soon it was time to leave as it was about 12:30am. I kissed Jonah and he handed me my bag. Christina and I got in the car and I dropped her at her house then drove to mine.

I had a shower and went to bed thinking how lucky I am.