Old Demons Make Good Friends

I was sitting in one of the many booths of an Orlando dive bar waiting for Rebecca. She had agreed to meet with me yesterday and I was glad because I had so many questions. The only reason that I didn't have Bálor send me back is because I needed to know where I went wrong. I pulled out my phone and looked up my ring name along with Rebecca's. What I found was very interesting, I found a video from NJPW and played it. It was me making my entrance along side thr Bullet Club. I remember this match, it was when I faced Kota Ibushi for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship. I was on the shoulders of my personal body gaurd Bad Luck Fale as we made our way to the ring with my Bullet Club alumni with us. I fast forwarded through most of the match as I already knew how it ended or atleast I thought I did. Once I skipped to the end I saw Kota Ibushi going up the top rope for his signature Phoenix Splash. Then all of sudden Chad Allegra (Karl Anderson) distracted the referee while a hooded figure wearing a bandanna around their face jumped the gaurd rail and pulled Kota Ibushi's own feet from under him. This resulted in him falling off the top rope and thats when I climbed to the top rope and hit my double foot stomp known as the Coup De Grãce. I pinned him and won the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship. While I was celebrating with my fellow Bullet Club members, the person from the crowd walked up to me. The person pulled down their bandanna and then kissed me on the lips. I still couldn't see who it was but when the person pulled away thats when I saw that it was Rebecca. We looked at each and both smiled before kissing again as the crowd popped. I looked up and saw Rebecca walking in so I turned off my phone.

"Hey Fergal." She said sitting across from me.

"Hey......where's Mercedes?" I asked.

"I didn't know she was invited." She said.

"Well she's my friend too why wouldn't she be?" I asked.

"Because I can't remember the last time you two were friends. Like what the actual fuck are you talking about Fergal?" She asked.

"I've had a rough week alright." I said.

"I can see that. Luckily I know just what will help ease that." She said.

"I'm not drinking Rebecca.....even though I should." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I need to keep my head in place." I said.

"Well suit yourself then." She said.

"Rebecca....what happened to us?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean we were....so happy together....what happened?" I asked.

"Well you should know that Fergal.....it's the same thing that always happens....you left me." She said.

"No no no that's bullshit.....I came back for you." I said.

"Yeah you did the first time.....then after big Prince Devitt became a huge hit in Japan, WWE just had to have you....and you had to leave." She said.

"So why didn't you come with me again....we could've stayed together." I said.

"Fergal how could you not remember, my career was in Japan at that time. I couldn't just drop everything and leave with you...again. Also not to mention it but....WWE didn't exactly offer me anything." She said.

"So what after I left you just decided to turn Bi and hook up with Mercedes. How the fuck does that happen?" I asked.

"Maybe because she was there for me when I needed her....unlike you...I don't even wanna look at you right now." She said getting up.

"Do you have any idea what I've done for you?" I asked.

"NO.....I don't....because as far as I'm concerned I'm the only one who ever did anything!" She yelled.