So Long Love

I thought about what I did to Leah the whole plane ride to Phoenix. I felt really bad but I knew that was the only way to cope with my feelings Rebecca. I had to confront her in this timeline, maybe she felt the same way, maybe she didn't, but if I never tried than I would never know. Tonight was the elimination chamber and I decided to get there early to see some familiar faces before talking to Rebecca. The first one I ran into was Lexi Kaufman (Alexa Bliss) at catering.

"What the hell is Finn Bálor doing at a Smackdown event?" She asked.

"Simple, I really enjoy the elimination chamber." I said.

"Yeah ok sure, now tell me why you're really here?" She asked.

"I just need to talk to someone in person." I said.

"Oooh who is this someone?" She asked.

"I'd rather not say." I said.

"Fergal it's me who am I gonna tell?" She asked.

"Fair enough, it's Rebecca." I said.

"What do you have to say to her?" She asked.

"I just needed to ask her something I knew I couldn't ask her in person." I said.

"Must be serious." She said.

"Are her and Allen happy together?" I asked.

"Well shit Fergal...ummm...I mean I couldn't exactly say no so yeah I guess their happy, why?" She asked.

"It's just....I don't I guess they just to seem to go well with one another." I said.

"Fair enough, he's a country boy, she's Irish, but Fergal that's love for ya." She said.

"You think they love eachother?" I asked.

"Have you seen them hang out?" She asked laughing.

"No and I don't want to." I said.

"Well I have to go talk to Trinity (Noami) about our match so I'll see you around." She said before walking away.

"Well that was rude." Finn said appearing right next to me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to tell you to just leave while you can, before you make a huge mistake." He said.

"Look I know what I did might be a mistake but I just have to know Finn." I said.

"Ask yourself, is it worth it?" He asked.

"The damage has already been done, I might as well found out while I'm here." I said.

"I wasn't talking about Leah. By doing this you could seriously affect your friendship with Rebecca." He said.

"What are you Dr. Phil?" I asked.

"Who?" He asked.

"Nevermind." I said shaking my head.

"Fergal the point is that whatever you do in the next hour could change your life for the next few years, even more." He said.

"Look I'm confident though, she sent me a text and Bálor said it could mean she's falling for me again." I said.

"Bálor? Fergal I told you to not trust that demon, don't you see? He's setting you up for failure again." He said.

"I make my own decisions Finn, whatever happens is because of me." I said.

"Fergal I highly recommend you don't." He said.

"The only time in my whole life that I was ever truly happy was when I was with Rebecca, I want that again. You need to let me do this." I said.