You Know Nothing Of Hell

I woke up in my bed with Rebecca cuddle up next to me. My head felt like it was hit by something cause of how bad it was hurting. I was careful when I got up so I wouldn't wake Rebecca. I walked into my living room and then into my kitchen where I was met with Mercedes cooking something on the stove. I didn't know if I wanted to be angry or impressed that she still managed to stay the night here. That's when Allen walked past me patting me on the back before walking over to Mercedes and hugging her from behind.

"Well good morning to you too." Merdeces said before kissing Allen.

"Hey Fergal can you believe she's making us breakfast, I can't remember the last time Rebecca made me something." Allen said.

"That's because she never has." I said.

"Exactly, thanks again Mercy." He said  kissing her on the cheek before opening the fridge.

"Oh it's no problem, thanks for letting me stay over." She said looking at me.

"Allen can I talk to you for a second." I said grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and dragging him into the hallway of our apartment complex.

"Hey hey watch the shirt." He said slapping my hand away.

"What the hell were you thinking bringing a girl over to our house without asking?" I asked.

"Hey Fergal can I have a girl over?" He asked.

"NO! Especially not a total stranger. I mean do you have any idea what Rebecca is gonna do to her when she sees her?" I asked.

"Rebecca already knows she's here and she's cool with it." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah man you're the only one who's acting weird about it." He said.

"Is she even old enough to be with a guy like you? She damn near looks 16." I said.

"She's 21 Fergal and thanks for reminding a man of his age, asshole." He said before walking back inside ou apartment.

"I still don't think it's safe for her with Rebecca living here." I said walking back in to see Rebecca laughing with Mercedes.

"And thats why Fergal and I aren't allowed back in the karaoke bar." Rebecca said.

"Damn Fergal I never knew you were so competitive." Mercedes said.

"Hey those wishy washy motherfuckers were using auto tune that's clearly cheating." I said.

"Well those 'wishy washy motherfuckers' were the owners so they kicked us out." Rebecca said giggling.

"Damn that sucks I've actually been meaning to try the karaoke here." Mercedes said.

"Well maybe you and Allen go, it's not that far from here." I said.

"Nah I think I'll just stay with you guys." Mercedes said.

"See that's the thing you're not staying  so you can leave now or now it's your choice." I said.

"Mmm lemme think about that and I'll get back to you later." Mercedes said smirking.

"Wait your kicking her out?" Rebecca asked.

"Hell yeah I am I don't know her, you don't her, and Allen certainly doesn't. So as far as I'm concerned she's a stranger that this genius let into the apartment." I said looking Allen.

"I don't know why you're being such a dick about it man I mean she made us breakfast." Allen said making himself a plate.

"Yeah Fergal why are you being such a dick? The woman has no where else to go we can't just kick her out." Rebecca said.