Chapter 8

She has been tossing and turning against her bed herself. Tears still streaming down her tears, letting out some sobs as she stayed still finally, her body facing up the ceiling but her eyes still shut and sealed. She was hot as the nurse checked her temperature. A shock towards everyone in the clinic but was told to calm down to believe she would be fine.

Slowly and slowly, they all felt her moving less and felt her being calm like she usually was. It was a relief. They thought she was having a bad dream, it seems like it. It has been thirty minutes already.

"... you're the only one... contacts... sir..."

Hinata can hear voices. But still, she couldn't wake up. Who is who? One, who? Contacts? Sir?

She can feel her body sweating and in heat- not that kind of heat. But still, she couldn't wake up.

"Is she alright? Did you call someone important?", asking two questions not related to each other to the man with huge, intimidating eyes but just a normal teacher from Hinata's advisor, the porn reader- Kakashi. That's how we describe him though.

"Kakashi," the other teacher took a seat and sighed, placing his hand against his forehead before looking back at the now sleeping Hyūga. "The man I called," he started, "he just declined when I tried to explain. He kept cussing and telling me he doesn't have time for anything."

Kakashi got his porn book from his little bag on his waist and looked up at the other teacher looking a little depressed, "Yamato, did you even check who you called?"

Yamato buried his face against his hands and nodded. "I did, but the caller's ID was "Bossy Tomato Idiot", so I thought this contact of hers was her brother or someone related to her.

"Eh-", Kakashi paused from his tracks and raised a brow, "What?"

"Tomato idiot?"

"Uhm," Yamato coughed and showed Kakashi Hinata's phone after grabbing it from the table, "Bossy tomato idiot, sire.", he corrected and said jokingly.

"The hell.", Kakashi chuckled slightly and covered his face with the book, smirking through his mask.

Yamato shook his head and his lip twitched, "I know it's funny but it ain't gonna do something. We need help."

"I know," Kakashi leaned against the wall and crossed his legs, "I know."

***

"Damn it!"

BEEP BEEP

Sasuke sighed and slumped back against his seat, later on leaning again and throwing his head to the steering wheel.

BEEEEEEEEEEEP

Sasuke jerked up and hit his head, Fucking hell. He glared against the car right in front of him. It was a starter driver- a student. It just says at the back of the car, "Warning: Student Driving!". This is too much though, it's traffic and this dude who doesn't know how to drive, technically, is so fucking slow.

He looked down at the Global Positioning System, also known as GPS against the screen, then back at the files. Konoha Academy School, was it? He smirked. It has been a while since he heard anything from that school.