Chapter 2 ~ Losing Her

Ahhhh. The lovesick heart...

Kade's P.O.V

Well, after that we started dating and I was a little sad about her ways and how she bullied the other girls. The worst part was that she bullied one of my really close friends, Abbie. I mean, I loved her and all but sometimes I felt like she took it a little too far.

Vivian's friend, Savannah started dating Jake, who was my friend, and we were all happy about it. We went on double dates and did cute couple things like that.

--The Breakup--

(Still Kade's P.O.V)

One day, I was sitting with Abbie at lunch, going over our past and memories together. We had known each other since we 2, and families also knew each other when *THEY* were in high school. So you can imagine how close we actually were.

Well, Abbie got up gave me a hug and sadly thats when Vivian and her friends came over to our table.

Vivian: Kade, I can't believe you're cheating on me with this slut. I'm sick and tired of seeing you both always together. WE'RE OVER!

The whole cafeteria turned to look at us.

Kade: Babe-

Vivian: Don't you dare babe me. Don't ever text or call me ever again.

Then she pointed at Abbie and said

"I knew you were desperate, but I didn't know that you were actually stooping that low, stealing my man from me like that. Pathetic." she said with a flip of her hair.

She wheeled on her heels and walked down the hallway, but not after screaming

"The shows over, people. Get back to doing whatever you were doing with your worthless lives."

I ran after her, trying to get her attention, but she wasn't listening.

Abbie's P.O.V.

I felt so bad that day. I ruined a perfect relationship.

Kade's P.O.V.

Well, I couldn't be mad at Abbie, I mean it wasn't her fault. Just Vivian's misconception. But I still missed her like hell.

Savannah was still with Jake so she supported us and Vivian broke her friendship with Sav.

--Later--

Group Chat (group chats in the future of this story will be referred to as g.c)

Kade added Abbie, Erica, Tessa, Jake, Anthony, Carter to this g.c.

K: Guys!!!! I need help.... you have to help me get her back...

Ab: OMG!! Kade!!! Im sooooo sorry for what happened. Its all my fault.😭😭

K: Hey, don't cry baby girl. It was just a misunderstanding on Vivian's part.

An: Well, that escalated quickly. And Kade, man your girlfriend broke up with you about an hour ago.... You moved on quick😂😂

J: 😂😂😂👌👌

C: True tho!👌👌

Ab and K: STOP THAT!

K:🖕

E: Do update me on this drama and flirting between Abbie and Kade....

T: Ooooh. I just got here, just in time to read Erica's text.....

Ab: Do shut up!! Kade, what do you want to do to win her back??

K: I don't know😩😩😩 I need you guyse's help!!!

J: Is guyses a word 🤔🤔

C: Picnic by a lake!

E: Trip to Hawaii!

T: Dance on a real stage!

J: Fancy dinner! Wait... why isn't my girlfriend on this chat??

Jake added Savannah.

S: Oooooh. I just read the previous chats..... Fancy dinner sounds good.

J: Ikr, babe!❤️❤️

S: Awwww, you're adorable.❤️❤️

J: But not as adorable as you. You're cuter.😍😍

S: No you're cuter!!😘😘

K: Ummm, guys!! serious issue here?!?!?!?!

Ab: Ooooh!!! I GOT IT!!! PICNIC BY A LAKE!!!

C: ^^ I ALREADY SAID THAT!!!

Ab: Then how about a trip to Hawaii. everyone loves Hawaii.

E: Ummm.... HELLO!!! I SAID THAT!!!

Ab: Oh I give up!! go dance on some stage for her!!

T: I already said that, hon.

Ab: COME ON!!!!😡😡😡 TAKE HER OUT FOR A FANCY DINNER, Kade!!

J: I SAID THAT!!

Ab: You're freaking kidding aren't you?? idk!!! take her to space!!

K: How about I take for a picnic by a lake, take her to Hawaii, dance on a stage for her, take her out for a fancy dinner and finally TAKE HER TO SPACE!!!!!!!!!

C, E, T, J, Ab: I SAID THAT!!!

An: Calm down!! can a guy poop in silence or what??? my phone is blowing up rn!!! Kade, you take her wherever the heck you want...

K: Thank you!!

Ab: Okay, 1. Anthony... EW. 2. Kade you do something special... Show her that you love her!!

E: I second that...

T: The whole damn text.

K: You know what?!?!?! I think I"ll take Abbie's advice.... Obviously I'm her favorite...

E: NO!! SHUT UPPPPP.... I'M HER FAVORITE!!!

C: Well, it is obvious that I'm her favorite!!

Ab: Here we go again.....

T: No!! I'M HER FAVORITE, I KNOW HER THA BEST

J: NOOOOOOO!!! WHO STUCK WITH HER THROUGH HER TOUGHEST TIMES??? IT WAS FREAKING ME!!!!

An: I beg to differ but I knew her since Kade knew her, soooooooo I'M HER FAVORITE!!!

S: I know I'm probably not her favorite because of the things I said to her....

Savannah left the g.c.

Ab: Okay, okay...... Calm down, lord you all are idiots.

Ab: My favorite is....

Abbie has left the g.c.

K: And Abbie has done it yet again! This calls for CODE GREEN!!

(Everyone leaves g.c)

Kade's P.O.V.

Everyone was at my house in 5 minutes flat. Since Abbie lived 3 houses down from me, we jogged down to her house and rang the doorbell.

Abbie's mum: Oh hey guys!

Kade: Hello Mrs.Winters... Its Code Green.

Mrs. Winters: By all means, go upstairs.

We all ran up the stairs to Abbie's room. I threw the door open. Abbie was on her bed, scrolling through Instagram, and she was wearing a black hoodie and black booty-shorts.

All: ABBIE!!!!!

we all jumped on her and started to tickle her.

Abbie: Guys, what the heck??????????

Anthony: ITS CODE GREEN, BITCH!!!

Erica: Nice choice of words.

Tessa: Precisely.

Sooooo..... That wraps up this chapter!!! I had a great time writing the g.c and CODE GREEN, BITCH!!😂😂😂
I literally just finished.... it is currently 12:54 a.m!!

xx Sav