Chapter 8~ Fake

"@camerondallas : Hmu sometime, we should get together... Obviously your boyfriend doesn't know about our PREVIOUS hookup...

@abbiewinters disabled her comments."

@celebnews "Hot, fresh new and in right now... Is Abbie Winters CHEATING on Anthony Trujillo with CAMERON DALLAS?? Thats right, folks... Abbie is cheating on Anthony with Cameron, our Magcon sweetheart. A picture of them kissing in paradise surfaced the web this morning from an unknown user and it has fans (and Anthony) going crazy. But, the real question is, Is this true? Actually it is... Cameron and Abbie were high school sweethearts and they had an on and off relationship. Abbie said in an interview that "He could never stay committed to me. He was always kissing other girls and he always flirted with other girls too. I'm just tired of it." They had a very public breakup after and Abbie and cameron moved on with their lives... Until Abbie started dating Anthony and Cameron commented on her recent Instagram post. What do you think about this??"

Abbie's P.O.V.

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!"

Anthony questioned me.

Abbie: Ok Anthony, I need you to calm the heck down because you are freaking out right now-

Anthony: Of course I am... You cheated on me!

Abbie: What?!?! NO! I did not cheat on you for heaven's sake, IT WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL, FOR A SCHOOL TRIP AND HE JUST RANDOMLY KISSED ME!!! Anthony! 

Anthony: He- what?

Abbie: I didn't kiss him... He kissed me and I didn't want him to-

Anthony leaned down and kissed me.

Anthony: I'm so sorry for doubting you, Abbie... I'm really sorry. God, why is every guy in this house being a dick to you? And its me too-

I kissed him after that. It somehow felt magical and it felt like there was no one else around anywhere and it was just us until

Jake: ABBIE!! ANTHONY!! FOOD!!! GET YO' ASSES DOWN HERE BEFORE I- Oh...

He said as he entered the room. 

Jake: I'm sorry. Take your time.

He said with a cheeky grin and started moving towards the door as I started chasing him and we ran downstairs.

Jake: WATCH OUT!!!

He said as he bumped into Erica.

Erica: JAKE!! Ughhh

She said getting off the floor.

Erica: You need to stop acting like children and stop running around the house. Anyway, what do you want- pizza or stir fry?

Abbie: Ooh, I'll have the pizza 

Anthony: And I'll have the stir-fry please.

( I'm kinda outta ideas)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our holiday ended and we flew back to L.A. We were attacked by the press when we landed and they kept asking questions like

"What do you have to say about the drama with Cameron?"

"Did you actually hookup with Cameron?"

"What happened between you and Cameron?"

But we barely paid any attention, trying not to cause another social media fight since Alissa Violet and Jake Paul. 

(A few days later)

@celebnews

"Turns out that Cameron Dallas is now dating CloeCouture after stating that  Abbie Winters is a 'Fake' and called her out for 'Lying About Their Relationship'. Its crazy how they moved on... What does Abbie have to say about this?"

Anthony: Babe! Have you seen Celeb news yet?

Abbie: No, why? No Cameron drama, I hope...

Anthony: Sheesh, I shouldn't have told you then, huh?

Abbie: Ughhh, I don't even want to know.

Anthony: Welllllll

Abbie: Just tell me.

Anthony: Have you seen CloeCouture's Instagram? 

Abbie: No, who's that?

Anthony: Apparently, Cameron's new girl...

I spat out the water I was drinking and laughed.

Abbie: Now this, I need to see...

@cloecouture

"You can't touch this @abbiewinters"

👤: @camerondallas

❤️:@camerondallas and 34,937 others liked this.

💬:

fanacc1: You're a cutie, but Cameron deserves Abbie, not you...

@iloveabbie: Please, you think you look good?

camerondallas: ❤️

fanacc2: Ewww

fanacc3: Disgusting

@cloecouture disabled her comments.

@abbiewinters

@abbiewinters

"I made that bitch famous @cloecouture."

❤️: @anthonytrujillo and 83,387,493 others liked this.

💬:

@abbiewinters disabled her comments.