Chapter 4

Hermione and Ginny were eating breakfast when the doorbell rang. Hermione listened for who it was curiously, and only moments later Harry came running in and pulled Hermione into a long awaited hug. Hermione saw Draco and Ginny walking in behind Harry, Draco looking relieved at the sight of her. 

Tears of joy and tears of guilt came from the pair, each of them having missed each other but Harry wished he could have done more for Hermione. Hermione could sense his guilt and hugged him tighter, to try and assure him that it was okay and that it wasn't his fault. Eventually, Harry pulled away from the hug. His emerald eyes were wet with tears and his brows were furrowed. Harry looked more stressed than Hermione had ever seen him before.

"Hermione... are you okay? What did Ron do to you? Should we get the ministry on him? I'm sorry I couldn't help you... do you forgive me? Apparently, you have news?" Draco rolled his eyes from behind Harry and gave Hermione a sympathetic look. 

"Harry, don't you think we should let Granger finish her breakfast before you bombard her with questions?" Draco said to his husband, his eyes full of amusement. Harry looked at Hermione, who was still in her pyjamas and nodded. "Good. We'll stay out of your way. You can talk to Harry when you're ready."

"You guys can go sit in the living room while Hermione and I finish breakfast. Feel free to watch the TV while we do." Ginny said.

"The what?" Draco asked in confusion, causing Hermione to snigger quietly. The two of them left the room, Harry explaining what a TV was to Draco on the way. Hermione was slightly surprised that the topic hadn't arisen sooner. 

Ginny sat down again and spread marmalade on her toast which Hermione turned her nose up at. Hermione bit into her own toast which had a thin covering of strawberry jam covering it. Ginny offered her a glass of orange juice and Hermione took it thankfully. She wanted to eat quickly so she could see Harry and Draco and perhaps get him to stop calling her Granger. Her surname wasn't even Granger anymore, it was Granger-Weasley. 

Once Hermione finished her toast, she waited for Ginny to finish her own food. Once Ginny was finished they headed for the living room. 

Harry and Draco sat together on one of the sofas. Hermione and Ginny went to sit on the other, smaller sofa opposite them. Hermione looked at Harry, who looked to be deep thinking as he scanned her own features. Harry went to open his mouth but Hermione talked over him.

"I'm pregnant," Hermione said quickly. Harry looked at her and blinked.

"Okay?" Harry said in a low voice. 

"How long for?" Draco asked. Honestly, Hermione didn't know. The test she had used only told her if she was pregnant or not. She shrugged, not knowing what else to say. "Erm, I know this is a bit personal, but when was the last time you had your period? It might give you some clue as to when you got pregnant."

"I'm at least two months pregnant. The last time I did anything was two months ago but I can't remember having my period for four - maybe even five - months now. So I really can't be sure. Ginny, Harry and Draco each gasped slightly and look surprised. 

"Months? Hermione, we should get you to the hospital. From what you've told me you haven't been eating properly so we should make sure your baby is in healthy condition." Ginny said in concern. Hermione nodded, suddenly feeling worried and concerned for her babies health. 

Ginny took Hermione's hand, seeing her concern and Draco and Harry smiled at the pair. Draco looked at Harry and mouthed something. Hermione and Ginny didn't notice as they were both busy with the idea of Hermione having a baby. Harry nodded at what Draco had mouthed and Draco began speaking.

"I can get you and Weasley a divorce. I can do it by the end of the week and get him arrested. I can only imagine the horrors he put you through." Draco said seriously. "I work in the ministry and have close contact with the marrage department."

"I greatly appreciate that but... I thought you worked as an author? And I don't know if I want Ronald to be arrested. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm angry at him but I don't hate him." Hermione looked at Draco. "I do love your writing. I was reading your book 'Endeavour' before I had to leave. I would love to finish it. I love how well you write your characters."

"Thank you! I'll send you a copy, if you want, Granger. But anyway, I think it would be wise if that - that thing was thrown away into jail." Hermione nodded, not saying anything. Ginny stood up, declaring that they should take Hermione to the hospital straight away.

It was going to be a long day.

AN - Sorry it has been so long since my last update! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave a comment if you did, it's greatly appreciated. :)