1

Have you ever regretted something so badly that you wish you could go back in time to stop yourself from doing what you did?

I shouldn't have even left the house that night, my parents told me not to and I did, why? Because I did I'll probably never see my parents or my little sister Korra ever again... I miss them so much.

Ever since I was taken away from the only people I ever loved I'd given up any, and all hope I ever had of getting out of here...

Anyways, it's all my fault I'm even here in the first place..

The people who took me called themselves "The order of the red lotus." The complete opposite of the "White lotus."

They are- well they were way more ruthless... Until one day they disappeared. I've finally came to the conclusion that they are not coming back so it's either get out of here or die.

When they took me -thinking I was the Avatar- I told them I could only water bend. Which was a big mistake I should have told them something else, but at the time I was to afraid. After telling them they bound my arms together in manacles, and threw in what looked to be a prison cell surrounded by fire so I couldn't bend... or could I?

After being in here for so long you pick up on a lot of little details you didn't notice before. Like how one of my captures, Zaheer was a non-bender. Or how Ming-Hua the armless water bender could create water tentacles in the place of her arms. Or how P'Li could use her "third eye" or mind to shoot fiery explosions known as combustion bending, and lastly Ghazan who was called a lava bender, something I had never even heard of until I met him.

Out of all of my captures Ming-Hua was the one who I felt most comfortable to be around. I guess because -like me- she was a water bender. She was sent in everyday to give me water because she was the only one who could stop me if I tried to bend. She wasn't as rude as the others which made me feel relieved to see her rather than Zaheer (I realized the reason she was even doing any of this is because she was in love with Zaheer.) Sometimes we would talk other times it was complete silence. When she stopped coming in to give me water I started to miss her presence.

After a few days without food or water I started to hallucinate. I saw my mom urging me to escape before it was to late.

When Ming-Hua was still here I picked up on some of her bending skills. Waterbending without the use of her arms was the most important thing I learned while locked up. It was the one thing that was going to get me the hell out of here.

While using my feet to bend sweat as a way to break free of the chains that had bounded me to confinement for so long. I finally was able to break one of the manacles.

By the time I broke the other manacle I was exhausted. My whole body screamed for rest, but I realized if I fell asleep I would never get back up again. I was severely dehydrated so I was once again hallucinating... Seeing Zaheer standing in front of me saying I will never escape my prison.

While in the middle of my delusion I started screaming "YOU'RE NOT REAL!" over and over... Which just motivated me more to try harder to get out.

I started to move my hands back and forth in a fluid like motion, while focusing all of my energy on the metal bars in front of me I started using my sweat as a water like substance to cut through the bars. The clatter of the metal hitting the ground was music to my ears.

Once I was free I started to walk out. As I was walking everything started to spin, and I collapsed holding on for dear life as I noticed I fell off the side of the path I was walking on. My arms started to shake violently, realizing my grip was loosening; I started using my feet to help climb up the side of the wall. It happened to be a big mistake...

As soon as my feet touched the side of wall I screamed out in agony as my feet started to burn from the immense heat coming from the wall of rocks.

A few seconds later my feet slipped, and my side hit rather hard against the wall I hissed out in pain once again.

After regaining my footing, and ignoring the indescribable pain I was feeling. I kept climbing until I made it back to the top.

Finally I made it to safety I stood up, and sprinted for the door -they had kept me underground all this time- still paying no mind to the fact that every step I took felt as if I was running atop hot coals.

When I made it to the door I wasted no time breaking it down. Fresh air hit my face along with the blinding sunlight. I fell again, and started crying out in pain because of my feet. I soon felt a liquid substance running from my shoulder across my chest it turned out to be blood and lots of it. I guess I must've cut myself pretty bad from the fall, and didn't notice until now. I needed to find a source of water and fast.

After crawling on my hands and knees for awhile I found myself going in and out of consciousness.

Until, everything went black.

A\N

EVEN THOUGH I SUCK AT WRITING I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE A LEGEND OF KORRA FANFIC.

I know no one will comment but its worth a try to ask if after reading this (if you do) telling me if I should continue?

Anything will be greatly appreciated.