2

I awoke with a gasp into something that looked to be a den of some sorts. It looked deserted until a girl walked in with a bucket of water.

I jerked up out of the bed I was lying in to try and get away from this stranger because I had no idea where I was or how I got here.

As soon as I got to my feet I yelled and fell to the ground remembering I burnt my feet.

"Who are you?" I said in a hoarse voice. My throat felt like I had swallowed molten lava.

"My name is Hana, and who are you?"

"I'm Amara."

"Well, Amara, what happened to you?" Hana said in concern.

"Before I say anything about what happened, could I please have some water?" I said begging for water.

"Sure, sorry, I should have given that to you first." Hana said getting bowl and filling it with water.

"Thank you so much." I rasped out while taking the bowl of water from Hana.

I drank all of the water in a few gulps. Considering, I haven't had any water in almost three days.

"Okay, so, I was kidnapped I don't know how many years ago,and my captures went missing a few days ago. So, I took that as my chance to escape. Which is how I ended up here. Obviously I passed out."

"Wow." Hana said not able to find any other words to say.

"I know right." Was all I could say. "I need to heal my feet, do you have anymore water?"

---

After healing my feet, Hana convinced me to stay for a few days until I regained my health.

"I haven't had a visitor in a while; After my mother died, and my dad left, people stopped coming around." Hana said reminiscing.

"I'm sorry to hear that; I wish I could say more than sorry, but as you can probably tell I'm not that good with people." I said while picking at my fingernails.

"You're fine, and being great with people isn't my strong suit either, I mean springing my whole entire family history on a stranger probably isn't a good trait to have." Hana said with a halfway smile.

I gave a chuckle "Its alright, I can handle it."

"Good." Hana worriedly glanced at the clock. "Oh, no."

"What?" I questioned.

"The triple-threats are coming." Hana said in worry. "They usually come to raid villages in the night, and I've suspected for awhile that I'm next."

"Don't worry, I wont let them hurt you." I said. "I've had plenty of years to practice."

~~

After waiting for the 'triple threats', for what seemed like forever. We finally heard beating at the door.

"Who is it?" Hana asked.

"Open up, before we break the door down!" A manly voice said from the other side of the door.

"Open the door. If they cause any trouble i'm right here." I whispered while hiding. Making sure I had water nearby in case the 'triple threats' tried something. Which I assumed they would.

"OPEN UP, AND NOBODY GETS HUR-!" The man yelling was cut of as Hana opened the door.

"Good job, now what do you have for us." He said with a disgusting smirk on his face.

"Nothing, I-I have nothing." Hana sputtered out. She was visually scared by the situation at hand.

The man got closer, still smiling, and said..
"Oh, you've got something."

I took this as my cue to make my presence known.

"Like she said, she has nothing." I said with a scowl. "Now, why don't you make yourself useful and leave.

The man looked at me, and laughed. So did the other men who he was with.

"Listen here little girl, we run this town, and you will not talk to us like that. Ya hear." The man spoke in a even tone.

Now it was my turn to laugh.

I bended a thin layer of water under all of the men's feet, and froze it.

They all went down.

"Hana, hide. " She ran off, and hid as soon as I said so.

One man shot up and threw a ball of fire out of his hands at me, but I blocked it with a shield of frozen water.

I then slung a water whip, and hit him with such force that it knocked him out.

I then went to the other man, he was an earth bender, and might I say gigantic?

He stomped on the ground, made a rock fly up out of it, and threw it straight at me.

Unfortunately, I was unable to block it and it hit me in the stomach.

I fell to the ground hard, gasping for air. He started laughing which gave me the upper hand to throw a ball of ice at his head, which knocked him to the ground with a large thud.

Something told me he was not getting up anytime soon.

The last guy was a water bender just like me. Oh how I love to save the best for last.

He came charging at me with a stream of water, flowing with his movements like a coy fish.

But I had different plans. I made huge waves of water, on each side of him, and shot them towards him. Encasing him in a ice block from the neck down.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" The water bender screamed in anger.

"Obviously someone who beat your ass without breaking a sweat." I said while smirking at him.

"YOU WONT GET AWA-!" His statement got cut short by me knocking him out.

"Hana, you can come out now." I said while stretching.

She came walking out with a dumbstruck look on her face.

"Can you teach me how to do that?"

***
A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter. I'm sorry its short, but the next will be longer.
I promise!

BYEEEE