He did what?!?

Yep you know what I'm gonna say SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING......

Rin's P.O.V (like how it always starts)

I don't know what to do.
And I don't know how to quiet either...

>|| FLASHBACK ||<

He pulled my chin up, and kissed me?!
Why would he do that? I'm a waste of space.

He pulled back looked me in the eyes and said. "Please don't do this to yourself anymore..."

I would answer if I didn't look like A FUCKING TOMATO RIGHT NOW! Like my crush that's a guy just kissed me.

I got snapped back into reality by a soft but rough voice."Are you going to answer me?"

I made my decision."I'll try my hardest...I guess." I said quietly not looking up because of how red my face is. It's like competing with shima's hair (I know he's hair is pink lets move on)

"U-Umm Hey Bo- I mean Suguro..."
"Yeah what's up?"
"What was that.... You know."
"I would know if you tell me."

Did he seriously just say that, But because of the smirk on he's face I'm guessing that he knows what I mean.

"I know you know what I mean"
"Mmmm I don't think I do"

At this point he is sitting next me with he's legs crossed staring smugly at me. You know what. Fuck it.

"Why did you kiss me"
"..."
"You better answ-"

I was cut if by a kiss full on the lips.
OMG THIS FEELS SO GOOD! Without breaking the kiss he slide me into he's lap so that I was straddling him.

He pulled out first which upset me. "I kissed you because I like you." "I don't think you kiss people you like..." I know what he means I just what him to be more specific.

"I like you more than a friend..."
"I don't think you kiss your best friends either."
"I like you more than that"
"I don't think you kiss your ultra best friends."
"DAMN IT RIN I LOVE YOU AS A LOVER!!"

At this point I'm trying not laugh because he got all mad over that!

"That's better"

At this point we are sitting in an uncomfortable silence but not so uncomfortable it's over bearing.

"Hey Rin?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

I think my brain just walked away did he just ask me to his boyfriend?!

"Yes!"

>|| FLASHBACK END ||<

It's been two days since then, and I think the whole school knows that we are dating at this point.

Because Bon made that very clear when he punched some guy in the face when he called me cute...

Right now we are class and the teacher is going on about something that there "kitten poo" did. After he left the room Bon pulled my into he's lap.

What we both missed where the disapproving eyes on the other side of the room...

A/N
Sorry for the short as fuck chapter. I would prefer it if you didn't kill me thank you
This chapter goes out to @HoodieDude105 because I think they literally commented on every
chapter 😂