Chapter 2

As soon as the cab stopped at the front of Indian Market, I quickly paid the driver then with a delighted smile and spring in my walk I made my way towards the Grocery Stores. The sight of my favourite store "Patel Brothers" thrilled me. There were loads of shops in here, but this particular shop was my absolute favourite.... Lots of interesting items, beyond the amazing spice collection, all sorts of bagged lentils and rice, tea, snacks, incense and frozen food. In short 'absolute heaven'.

Taking my time, I strolled through the spacious aisles pushing my cart picking up spices, sauces, fresh fruits, vegetables, rice and a few other items that looked appealing to me. And later the most awaited part, their large freezer section which was stocked with so many distinct items. As you must have all understood by now I am an absolute fan of Indian foods and sadly neither me nor Mrs Mendez (our cook) are great in cooking them on our own but at least I can buy frozen prepackaged dinners, plus stock up on frozen naan breads, aloo paratha and more. Yay me!

When I was satisfied with my purchasing, I made my way toward the queue for billing counter, thankfully it wasn't very big as patience is really not my virtue. Standing in the line, I couldn't help but wonder about my shoot tomorrow. A month ago, when I went to Parker's modelling Agency, I was super excited and a bit edgy too because of my lacking in height department. I am only 5'4" and I know that's considered very short in the modelling world. But Mr. Stevens, manager at the agency, felt a spark in my personality thus agreed to take me on for an audition. And I absolutely can't wait for it.

Luckily after 20 minutes, I got my purchases totalled and made my way out of the store. While walking down I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I somehow managed to get it out after shifting my bags in my left hand. People wearing tight fitting skinny jeans will easily know sometimes taking your phone out of your pocket becomes the most difficult task especially if your other hand is occupied. As expected it was Brenda, well who else it could be after dancing and fashioning her second most favourite thing was to call me on all the weird times. But as soon as I tried to answer it, my phone slipped out of my hand and I heard a sound of crack when it hit the ground!!

"Oh nooo no no no Not my phone.... Dear God take anything you want but spare my poor phone", I nearly wailed.

Pathetically already expecting the worst, I crouched down to pick up my phone and turned it around to inspect the damage on the screen when a deep voice asked, "Are you alright?"

Immediately caught off guard I looked straight ahead and a pair of legs adorned in blue jeans was at my eye level, without permission my eyes travelled down and landed on the pair of white Jordans. I waited for the stranger to move a few spaces back but when he decided to become a statue, I craned my head back ready to say 'no and would he mind moving a bit' however the moment I caught site of his face the words froze in my mouth. One word to describe him 'knockout'. And I think....well umm I drooled a bit.

He casually bent down on his knees in front of me and the only thing I was able to do was gawk at him like a creep. But truly what's a poor girl supposed to do when the hottest guy of the entire world was bending down in front of her. My brain was short circuited, my eyes were out of control, they went down to his black t-shirt but it was the lean body inside that made him breathtaking. And again my eyes made their journey back to his sea colour eyes.

There was something between us. As if we were caught in a spell.

He stared back at me, his baby blue eyes slowly turned deep blue as if he could see a part of me nobody has ever seen before. I felt shaken and my breathing got heavier. I can already tell that he was no ordinary guy, even though he looked young his eyes showed experience. He emanated power and passion.

On a whim, I lifted my body to stand up but unfortunately I slipped in a spur of moment his hands made their place over my waist to control my fall but was unable to control it and he ended up on his back with me on his chest, taking the brunt of our fall.

My palms landed with a thud on either side of his face at the course side road but I hardly sensed the pain as all my traitor senses had decided to use their complete power to focus on that desirable and attractive creature, who was at the moment stretched out beneath me. Deep chocolate brown messed up hair gave an edge to him....making him look adorable but at the same time so unapproachable. High Cheek bones, sexy bee sting lips and deep blue passionate eyes altogether made him look stunning in a wild way. His face appeared blank but those sharp blue eyes were an entirely different story, it was as if they were scanning my face and committing it to his memory.

I don't know if he could feel it or not but my poor heart was pounding like crazy and suddenly breathing felt like the most strenuous thing to do...... my chest felt so tightened, at once my eyes widened because I knew my nervousness along with the tension that I felt with him had triggered my asthma furthermore this was just the beginning if I don't reach for my inhaler right away, soon coughing that won't stop, wheezing and blue lips would follow. Clumsily I shoved his hands away from my waist then rolled my body which at the moment was lounging on top of him on the course ground and landed on my back beside him............. only one thing in my mind to get my inhaler out before I lose myself.

Heyya People!!

So yes I am picturing Logan Lerman as Hunter *Squeals like a typical fangirl*

Lol excuse me guys there But I am crazy about the whole Percy Jackson Series! The movies are just so darn amazin!

Anyways So this is the second chapter...

I hope you like it!

Please Read, Vote and comment!