Chapter 4

"Now what's going in that energetic mind of yours?" Brenda wondered out loud after 20 minutes of one sided conversation where she kept on babbling how rude her boss is.

Once again my big mouth decided to take the lead and uttered, "I think I ran into the hottest guy of NYC. Maybe the hottest guy of the entire planet actually."

"Oh? I thought that was Liam Hemsworth? Hang on did you ran into 'The Liam Freakin Hemsworth'? Oh gawd did you get his autograph?" she at once started jumping up and down all the while clapping her hands like a classic fan girl. I couldn't help but chuckled at her silly antics! Yeah you guessed right, me and Brenda are totally obsessed with Liam Hemsworth! Who wouldn't be? I mean just look at that yummy bod.... Miley sure is one lucky gal!

"You wish... But no I didn't see 'Liam Freaking Hemsworth'" I replied using her typical name for him.

"Bummer! But then who was he?" She enquires suddenly interested at the mention of a new guy all the while standing at the other side of the counter.

Playing with my pizza I replied "I barely know anything about him, well except for his name. And I somehow managed to trip on my feet taking him along with me and at the end somehow ended stretched over him on the damn side road and if that wasn't enough..." I paused mentally scolding myself for speaking about my trigger. I absolutely hate my big mouth sometimes.

"And if that wasn't enough... What? Come on continue girl" she pleaded. Another thing about Brenda, She loves dramas.

"Well he helped me and I was embarrassed and you know how my face looks when I get embarrassed... so I was like double mortified" I stupidly rambled trying to cover up my earlier blurt and with a bit of luck Brenda was too busy sniggering to doubt my words.

"Sup jock or an emo? Pale or tan? Was he taller than you? And what about his eyes?"

I lazily crunched into my pizza and recollected the entire evening once again with all the fine points about him. "He was one of his own league. Tan. Definitely taller than me. Navy Eyes....I have the feeling he was one loaded guy, at least that's what I concluded from the vibes he gave off. He seemed like the guy for whom the girls would go all silly just because he passed them on the road. I don't know what is about him but he is different, and his eyes are so interesting they like change color various blue on the basis of his emotions." I don't know why but I omitted to tell Brenda the fact that he's someone famous.

I trembled a little when I once again remembered his caring touches, the way he held my hand even when I was okay. His splendid looks and sparkling smile which he had directed to those girls. I hated the way they lingered around him and avoided me, but I really am in no position to point my finger at them because from the moment I met him I myself was too busy staring at him, well at least I hope I didn't made it obvious. Fingers crossed! That guy with his incredible looks must be prohibited from the society for the sake of all the poor girls because here I was still trying to pull through my mesmerized mind from his effect...

Brenda finally sat down and leaned in my direction her long fringe framed her bright green eyes, "Hurry up Vivi I am dying from the suspense here, so what happened next?"

"Nothing Brenda, my life is not a dramatic soap opera" I motioned.

"Nothing? Please tell me you are kidding?" her exasperated tone made me raise my eyebrows.

"Well I thanked him at the end and left him hanging there with two other girls." I replied as casually as I could.

"Two other girls?" she frowned.