Kiss Me?

(The first choreography in the video above is the one that Suga and you are dancing to, I don't own it.)

"It's simple, really." Suga growled as I continued to struggle with the dance. I stopped and whirled around to face him.

"For you, maybe! Did you forget that I'm new to dancing and obviously not very good at it?" I snapped. 

"You're not bad at dancing, you just aren't feeling the music." Suga rolled his eyes. I scrunched my nose at the phrase he used. Every person that had tried to teach me to dance always said that.

"What does that even mean, 'feel the music'?" I asked in a rather smug tone. 

"It means that you need to feel the rhythm of the song and move your body with it, that and you need to feel the emotions of the song, of course." Suga shrugged as if it were the simplest thing ever.

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, this song is about romance and... other things. Anyway, I can't feel the emotions of that song because I don't have romantic feelings towards anyone, it's been so long since I last dated somebody that I can't even remember how the emotion feels." I ranted.

"Go date somebody then. I mean, you could also go have sex with someone, but you're a girl, that kind of thing isn't your style, right? Then again, you had no problem crawling into a bed with me." Suga smirked, realizing just how much his words were agitating me.

"I can't stand you, you know that?" I barked. Suga stood up, knowing that it was time for him to somehow make up for the things he'd already said.

"Alright, I'll help you." Suga said and began thinking.

"Thank you." I replied, calmly.

"Um... why don't you just kiss somebody?" Suga suggested.

"Yeah, okay, and who do you suggest I kiss? I don't have a boyfriend nor somebody I'm interested in." I sighed. Suga cocked his head, he was doing a thing that I noticed he did quite often. He was staring off to the side instead of looking at me.

"Well, I mean... I could, you know, just to help... you could kiss me." Suga raised an eyebrow, waiting for my response. I stared at him in bewilderment, wondering if he was serious.

"You can't stand me." was all that escaped my mouth. Suga tongued his cheek for a moment before responding.

"You're not as bad as I thought you were." Suga muttered as his head dropped and he stared at his feet. I stood in silence some more, not knowing how to respond to any of this.

"Listen, I'm just trying to help, if you'd like to go kiss someone else then be my guest, but I'm the only person around right now." Suga finally broke the silence, he was back to his usual harsh tone now. I finally snapped out of it, realizing that his offer didn't mean anything other than help with dancing. 

"Alright, I guess that's fine." I sighed. Suga nodded and stepped forward a few times, stopping right in front of me. Despite the fact that this kiss was going to mean nothing, my heart was still racing and I still couldn't look up at Suga. I took a deep breath as Suga's hand gently tipped my head up and our eyes met. His usual stern and angry eyes were somehow replaced with gentle and handsome ones. What felt like hours was likely only seconds before Suga began moving closer and our lips finally touched. 

I closed my eyes and didn't focus on anything other than his lips that were softer than I ever imagined and much gentler than I thought they'd be. His breath that I could feel traveling to my lips. His hand that was warming than anything I could remember had traveled from my chin to my cheek. The kiss didn't last long, unfortunately. Suga soon released me and stepped back, avoiding eye contact.

"Okay, let's practice." Suga broke the silence. I nodded hesitantly and got into position with Suga. We practiced for the rest of the day in an awkward silence, only speaking when it was necessary. The two of us got home at around eight that night and Suga immediately shut himself in the room.

"Was practice fun?" Namjoon asked as I collapsed on the couch.

"When is anything ever fun with Suga?" I pouted. Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Alright, come with me, we need to talk." Namjoon sighed.