Why Does Time Fly?

Learning to dance with Suga was difficult. Hell, everything with him was difficult, but somehow dancing seemed to top everything else. He would make me do one move continuously until it was practically seared into my brain, sometimes he'd even yell for me to stop and keep a position to see if I was even doing it right. 

"Spread your legs apart more." Suga ordered, pushing my leg over with his foot from behind. I let out a long sigh, rolling my eyes. Suga was usually anything but a perfectionist, and from what the other boys had been saying, he didn't even like dancing. The persistent question that had been biting at the back of my head ever since hearing about that was pushing its way to the front, all the way up to my lips that, thank god, were still sealed. Why are you teaching me? It wasn't a bad question, but knowing Suga, it could lead to bad things. Or maybe the things weren't so bad, you weren't sure anymore.

"How many times are we going to go over this one move?" I questioned. Suga walked around so that you could see him, although he was only focusing on your pose.

"As many times as it takes you to get this right." Suga muttered, grabbing your arm and raising it up higher. The position was completely uncomfortable and you really weren't sure you could do the dance like this.

"Can't I just change the dance a bit to match what I can do?" I asked, bringing my arm slightly back down for comfort.

"No." Suga said blankly, pushing my arm back up. He looked at me with stern eyes that nearly gave me chills, it was one of those moments where his dominance was practically suffocating. I looked at the ground, giving in and letting Suga have things his way. It wasn't long before he told me try the move again and it wasn't long before he had me posing in the same position again, still unsatisfied with the move. It took hours for me to finally get the move to perfection and for Suga to finally join in on the dance.

"See, you learned the move." Suga smiled, walking around to stand in front of me. I smiled back at him, nodding. Even though it was super tedious, it worked, and I learned the move. 

"Thank you for teaching me the move." I nodded. Suga took a step closer to me, staring at me with a mischievous smirk.

"I said that if you couldn't learn the move like you thought, we'd change the song. So, what do I get now that you were able to learn it?" Suga asked, raising an eyebrow. I slight blush dusted my cheeks, mostly because of how close he was standing to me.

"I guess that's up to you." I shrugged, keeping my composure and not thinking much about it.

"Okay, I'll think about it then." Suga smiled, turning and walking over to his coat that was lying on a table next to the exit.

"We're leaving?" I asked in an almost pouty tone. Suga turned around with a smile, obviously having heard the poutiness.

"Do you know what time it is, princess?" Suga asked, tilting his head. I walked to the table and picked up my phone. It was already 9:28 PM.

"Oh my god, we've been here all day." I said in awe. It hadn't even felt like long. Suga nodded and turned to pick up the rest of his things.

"They say if you're doing something you enjoy, time flies. I don't enjoy dancing, but for some reason, today didn't feel long." Suga seemed to be talking to himself more than me when he said this. I smiled at him as we both began exiting the dance studio.

"Maybe it was my presence." I joked, skipping past Suga.

If only I had heard his reply before I left.

"Of course it was."