The Secret

Dipper's POV

Slowly. No one was home, it was just us. Slowly. He kissed down my neck. Slowly. I couldn't help it, it felt so good.... Slowly. Too slowly. So slowly it could kill me.
"B-Bill~ mmhh~"
My sweet spot was dripping in saliva. His tongue was like paradise, but also Hell. As I squirmed around on the couch, I begged no one came home. My hand on his, inching closer to my crotch, of course my hand was moving his faster because all he liked to do was torture me.
"Not so fast pine tree~" The blonde whispered with a smirk.
"Ugh~ I can't help m-myself~"
He pulled away from my neck, from my collarbone up was black and blue with hickeys, some old that didn't fade yet that I cover with Mabel's makeup. I hated it when he left marks.. it's even harder to hide it then, but at the same time I love the rush it always gives me.
"Lay down~"
I always do what I'm told... I look up to see him on top of me. The next thing I knew, my shirt was off and on the floor, showing off my chest. He knows I get embarrassed and feel uncomfortable without a shirt on, but I always have it off around him...
"Try not to be so loud this time, or I'll have to put a gag on you~"
I knew he was kidding but it always seems like he'll do it in the heat of the moment..
"G-Go gentle this time... I'm still sore.."
His hands cool compared to my skin, I feel his pointed nails gently graze my lower stomach as he starts to undo my pants. He pulls them off my freshly shaved legs. Of course I shave... I want to look good for him... when he touches me I want him to enjoy the feeling of my skin...
"Is someone trying to look good for me?~" He purred and run his fingers down my inner thigh, down to my mid-shin area.
"Even got on my favorite boxers on~" He chuckled.
I was left silent... Not wanting to embarrass myself anymore. My legs were spread and I didn't even realize until I felt his hand over my crotch. I gasp slightly and breath a soft moan, his hands so gentle.
"You're hard, aren't you~"
This kinda talk I couldn't handle... Not like this...
"S-Shut up! I'm sure you are too, you prev!" I stutter out, trying to defend myself. But of course it back fired.
"I'm not the perv, you got hard from just one touch! Have you seen yourself? You're a reck!~" He said in a how, seductive tone as he bit his bottom lip.
"And I love it~"
I felt my face get hotter, he's so sexy when he bites his lip.
"You think it's sexy? Awh thank you Pine tree~"
I FORGOT HE COULD READ MINDS!
"S-STOP!" I retaliated and go bright red.
His hand gently grabs my member through my underwear, making me shiver and moan out softly.
"I think it's sexy when you moan~"
Now it was really getting to me, I throbbed in his hand and whined softly. I was for sure desperate now.
"Beg for it~" he teased.
I hated begging. But it always gave me what I wanted...
"......please....touch me....I need it..." I hesitated but said it eventually.
He slowly pulled off my boxers now and tossed them over with the rest of my cloths.
"Make me scream your name~ please~ I want you~" I begged.
And with that, it all started.

{{ WELP. THAT WAS TIME CONSUMING. HOPE YOU READERS LIKED IT, I MIGHT PUBLISH PART 2 LATER OR TOMORROW AT SOME POINT! I ALSO RP, FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @bill.cipherr_ IF INTERESTED! :3