Busted

Bill's POV
"Make you scream huh?~"
Oh he was in for it now, I couldn't wait to put my hands on his body. I looked down to see him rock hard, to my surprise he wasn't trying to hide it.
"Y-Yes~ please~" Dipper moaned as the cool air hit his hot skin.
I was hard myself by now... I grabbed a hold of his member which made him shutter. With small, gentle rubs, I leaned down and used my long, snake like tongue to lick across his tip. Oh God was I gonna tease him. I know how much he hates it, but I love hearing his moans and pleads. Slowly, I wrapped my lips around his tip and circled my tongue around his shaft a few times before bobbing my head down half way.
"A-Ahh!~ Billll~" He gasped and grabbed onto a lock of my hair.
I looked up at him with a smirk, starting to suck hard, then soft again, then sometimes I would just lick. Even after he begged for more. Teasing was what I was best at.
When I felt him starting to get close, I would pull back and gently lick, then when the feeling went away I'd go back to sucking hard. Torture is my speciality, I know how to drive one crazy~ especially my pine tree~
"S-Stooppp~ N-Need ittt~ nnhgg~" Dipper's words were slurring and his eyes were rolled back.
Oh how I loved the site of this. I finally decided to let him have it, and started to deep throat his length.
"Ahh-hhHHAA!!~" He yelped and moaned out loudly.
I didn't stop, licking and sucking, I was waiting for it. He was like a ticking time bomb, until finally...
"MMMmmhhH!~" he came hard.
I swallowed and slowly pulled back, smirking before I stared to undo my pants, cum dripping down the corners of my lips.
"My turn~" Oh I was gonna nail him so hard- well... that's what I thought...

"DIIIPPPEERRR! WE'RE BAAACK!"

It was Mable. Oh no. Oh God. I grabbed Dipper and used my magic to teleport us upstairs, not even bothering to clean the mess, or pick his clothes up first. We ended up teleporting on the bed, I frantically look over at him, he looked exhausted.
"I need to leave. You need to go shower." I state and pull him up.
"Now."
Dipper was still shaky and needed a second or two, but we didn't have time.
"N-No.. I-" I cut him off.
"Baby... I can't afford to loose you, I need to go, meet me in the woods at midnight... I love you" I've never been so sweet to him...
It made him blush, but he nodded. I got up and walked him to the bathroom before I heard footsteps.
"I have to go now, I'll see you later" I said with a kiss on his forehead and teleported away, he got in the shower and //hopefully// no one suspected a thing.
I went back to the woods and decided to do something nice for when pine tree came. With the snap of my fingers, I made a small log cabin appear. I smiled and walked up to the door before making a small mat appear in front of it saying 'welcome pine tree~' on it.
12 pm came faster than I expected, and I couldn't help but get all happy when I heard the crunch crunch of the leafs outside. I burst out the door to the site of Dipper with a small backpack on his shoulder.
"Hey Cipher.. I was planning on camping out here with you tonight but this is even better.." He said with a smile as he looked down at the door mat. "Sometimes you can be a real dork" Dipper giggled.
I picked him up and hugged him close as I walked in the doorway.
"I know I know... but I was hoping we could finish what we started now?~" I hinted with a slight smirk.
Dipper laughed more and wrapped his arms around my neck.
"Yea yea, just let me get comfortable first" He rolled his eyes playfully.
"Okay, I've been looking forward to it~" I chuckled and slowly put Dipper down, smiling at him.
"I'm sure you have"

{{ THAT WAS PART 2! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT? DM ME ON MY INSTAGRAM ACC @bill.cipherr_ :33!!