5

Hiccup's pov

Rain was falling. Guess I gotta take it easy with Toothless. And lightning struck too. As I was flying low I saw someone struggling to fix something. But squinting my eyes I saw (name)! Lightning struck her and Red. They were falling very fast! "Toothless!" I yell pointing at them.

My dragon makes a sound and flew off towards them. I jumped off of Toothless and used my gliding wings. I caught (name). Man was she light! I saw Toothless holding Red. They both looked pale. Toothless caught me and I said, "fly us to (name's) home. And good dragon!" We flew off to (name's) cottage.

I sat in a chair next to (name). She's been out for half the day. Dad walked in the cottage mad.

No one's pov

"Hiccup! Have ye seen (name)!?" He yells. "Dad." Said Hiccup pointing to the bed. Stoick gasped. "(Name)! Wake up!" Your eyes shot open and you turned towards Stoick in pain. "Ow. What?" You said pissed. You got up and looked at your other arm. Thankfully you still had it.

You look at you left leg. You had a fake leg like Hiccup. "W-what happened?" You asked tired. "You got hit by lightning and fell off of Red I thought I lost you, I thought I lost my best friend! Without you I couldn't have memories of any times we shared together! You were asleep for a while and I checked your leg it was broken and you felt so cold and and...and I...oh Gods." Hiccup ranted hugging you.

"Hic. I'm okay." You said. "Thank God. Idiot." "Dork." You both laughed. Then in walked a man with black hair, blue eyes and pale skin. "Jack!" Said Stoick. Behind him was a handsome young man, who had auburn hair, dark green eyes and fair skin. "Stoick! My my my! Who's this?" Asked Jack. "This is my son. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. Chief of Berk. Second in command. And this beautiful lass with two different colour eyes is (name). The girl I've told you about. Ye has lost an eye, an arm and a leg. Ye rides the legendary Daylight Dragon. Ye named it Red. Red's a she!" Explained Stoick.

"This is my son Charlie." Said Jack. "Charlie Hundeck." Charlie walked over to you and kissed your hand. "Pleasure to meet you (name)." For once you blushed and not because of Hiccup. "I-its a p-pleasure to m-meet you too C-Charlie." You said nervously. "Well why don't you both get to know each other. Jack and I have to discuss when the wedding begins." Said Stoick leaving with Jack. "So uh (name) mind telling me who this is?" Asked Hiccup a little pissed.

"I am Charlie Hundeck IV. I am here to marry your friend (name) (last name)." Hiccup's eyes grew wide. "Marry! (Name) you never told me you were getting married!" You rolled your eyes. "Just like how you never told me you were getting married." You said. "Well can you leave us alone?" Asked Charlie. "Yeah. Sure." Hiccup got up and left. Then he jumped on Toothless and flew off. "So milady. I assume you're quite the tough one. Loosing an eye, a leg and an arm. I'm glad I'm marrying you."

Said Charlie. "Y-yeah." You said. Charlie sat next to you talking about things he liked and you talked about things you like. Turns out you both have a lot in common. "So...do you want to meet again tomorrow?" Asked Charlie. "Yes." You said. Charlie chuckled and kissed your cheek. "Goodbye (name)."

Later on that night Charlie came again. "(Name) I know this is all sudden but...you need to move in with me since we are getting married." You packed your clothes and grabbed Red. When you walked out you saw a Change Wing. It was grey. And big. "Cool." You said. You jumped on Red but Charlie said, "love you must ride with me." You were surprised. "B-but who's going to control Red's fake wing?" You asked worried. Charlie chuckled. "Red..has her wing back." You looked at Red as she does have her wing back! "Turns out Daylight Dragons can rebuild any part of their body." Said Charlie.

You and your fiance flew off to a bigger cottage. It was almost the size of a castle. "Wow." You whispered. He chuckled. "I know." You both walked in while your dragons got taken to cages. "Um what does Red eat?" Asked Charlie. "Fish. Mainly salmon." Charlie nods. "Bye the way this is my dragon Hercules. And (name), I wonder what type of children we'll have together. And how many." You blushed.

"W-we'll talk about that later." You were led to a King size room which had a King size bed! "Y-you're a prince!!" You asked. Charlie chuckled. "Yes my dear." You gasped. "You will be the next queen of Valley my dear." You were given royal clothing. You were in a golden nightdress and Charlie was in a golden pajamas. He climbed onto the white bed and pats beside him. "Lay down here love." You blushed and lay down next to your fiance. "You are so beautiful. Goodnight (name)." He wrapped an arm around you. You blushed and faced opposite him. "Goodnight Charlie."

How is the story going so far!?